Survival Is Just Around The Corner!

Jaidan and Leon POV

        The two were getting close to the RPD when suddenly a zombie was in the same alleyway they were in. The zombie had an RPD uniform.
       "Man, what a shame. Could've been a coworker of mine." Leon said upsettingly.
      "Hey hey, it'll be okay alright? Let's just get through this, t-together." Jaidan said sweetly.
      "Alright!" Leon nodded as the two then focus their attention towards the zombie who noticed them now.
      "This guys got a grenade on his hip! Watch out for that if he comes close. Shooting it at close range wouldn't be pretty!" Leon warned.
      "Got it!" Jaidan said. The zombie then stumbled over to her, grabbing her and trying to bite her. Jaidan struggled for her life, Leon then pulled out his knife and stabbed the zombie in the head, giving Jaidan the chance to push it off. During her push her gun slipped letting a shot fire. That unlucky shot hit the zombies grenade! Luckily the zombie fell back far enough. The grenade went off as Leon pushed Jaidan to the wall, pinning her in front of him to protect her from flying debris. After the explosion, Jaidan looked up at Leon, red-faced. They were so close...
        "You okay?" Leon asked with a blush on his face.
        "Yeah. I'm alright..." Jaidan softly responded.
      Leon realized their position and quickly backed away.
     "I-I'm sorry!! i was just trying to protect you!" He reassured with his hands up a little.
    "No no! i understand!" Jaidan laughed nervously.
     "Okay, well the station is just up ahead! We may have to shoot a bit of zombies to get around the building but what we've been through so far? I think we've got it!" Leon said with a smile.
     "Got it!" Jaidan said with determination, reloading her handguns and the two exited the alleyway.
      They navigated their way through all of the chaos to the front of the RPD. Killing the zombies in their way.
      "Around here!" Leon gestured to the left side of the building.
      "Alright!" Jaidan responded.
      The two started killing off the zombies on that side one by one. After all zombies were killed, they grabbed the ammo they could find off of the bodies and headed to the side of the building.
      Leon peaked around the corner to make sure no zombies took over the back of the building.
      "Good, its all clear still." Leon said as the two walked back there and sat on the front of a cop car that was left there.
      "I hope Hannah's okay..." Jaidan said with worry.
      "I'm sure she'll be fine. Carlos will have it all under control." Leon reassured her with a smile.
      Jaidan laid back on the windshield of the car letting out a large sigh.
      "Man, this is exhausting." she sighed.
      Leon laid back next to her.
     "Yeah, but we gotta push through right?" Leon turned his head to look at Jaidan.
      "Absolutely." Jaidan said turning her gaze towards Leon.
      Leon looked back up at the sky. It wasn't raining anymore, but the atmosphere was still moist. A few stars could be seen in the sky now. He felt something gently rest on his shoulder. He glanced over to see Jaidan asleep next to him. Leon chuckled and slowly closed his eyes, trying to relax as they waited for Carlos and Hannah.