Authors Note :)

~ nylavanis ~

𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖺𝗓𝖾,

Copyright © 2021

All Rights Reserved

Synopsis

"Lavender Haze," is about a girl  named Freya-Rue who is trying to find her place in the world when she unintentionally throws herself into the life of a musically gifted, cynical boy looking for a way out of the jubilee route. The two unlikely duo find comfort and security in each others company as they tackle the many hurdles that are thrown at the young twenty year olds as they navigate life and university.

Setting scenery

The story does switch from two different perspectives, one being of a boy called nick (Nicholas) who's character is based in London. The other being a girl named Freya-Rue who lives in Scotland, Edinburgh but decides to study in London to be closer with her on the rocks boyfriend, Salam (sal).

{I started this book on the ~ 19.6.21
{I finished this book on the ~ - -/- -/- -

This book is not based on real people or real life events. All characters in the book are oc's. "Lavender Haze," is a novel inspired by Wilbur Soot's song, jubilee line; also to a boy I met on the train once, thanks for inspiring Nicks character :)

This is just my depiction on a potential storyline that I pictured the lyrics to be telling.

+

P

P.S
Please keep in mind that I am in no way shape or form, a professional writer. I write for fun, so if I make any spelling mistakes or misuse a word or phrase then please feel free to correct me in the comments if you wish :))

This story is currently being written so plot lines may change xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW/ will be mention of an "almost" su****e in the first chapter so please don't read if that Is something you aren't comfortable with. Nonetheless Thank you for checking my story out! I really do appreciate it, with much love, Lucy. :)