So Freaking Bored

Marinette Wanye, a twelve year old girl, was so bored. Her father and brother is on a mission. Her oldest brother is in Bludhaven finally proposing to his girlfriend/ love of his life Zatanna Zatar. She help him plan this for months. Her second oldest brother is can't hang without her today. Her third oldest brother is working a deadline for a case. Cass was busy patorling. Barbara was with her father. Selina was who know where. Even Alfred was busy. Her best friend Raven, along with Jon couldn't hang out. She then got a idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marinette walk in Dick's old room. She look through his old drawers. Her older brother Tim came in.

"Mari, what are you doing?"

"Looking for a video camara"

"You're not pranking anyone, right?"

"Nope."

"Carry one", he said walking out to finish his deadline.

She finally found it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marinette was in a unqiue outfit she made with a mask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Then Marinette turn on the camera

"Hi guys. I'm Nettie Wayne. Daughter of Bruce Wayne. Yep, you heard me right. Anyways I made this little vlog, because I am bored. I will be doing various things. I like gaming, creating clothes, singing, dancing, gymnastics, and art. I love my family and friends so much. So I just start off will about my family. That start off with my dad. We got off on a rocky start, but I love him. He caring, kind, and patience. I learns things about him everday. My oldest brother Dick Grayson is great. He funny, smart, and a hard worker. He helps people as a detective. He gives great advice at times. My second oldest brother Jason Todd is the one I can talk too. I can confess to him about everything. He super overprotected of me. My third oldest brother is Tim Drake. I love him. He a cool big brother. We hang out a lot, we play games together. He's a bit dorky at times, but so am I. Now my twin brother, we will call him D for now. He basically my partner in crime. Beside Jason, I can talk to him about anything. He can read my mind. He the one I can count on. I'm basically his conscience at times. Now for the finally memeber of this family. Alfred is our butler, but he like a grandfather to me. I help him bake and cook, and clean up. He teach me manners, and he fail with D. That it for now."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damian pull out his phone while he ride with his father in the Batmobile back to Gotham. He saw Jon sent him a video. He click on it, and his eyes widen behide his mask.

"What?", his father asked as he notice his body language.

"Mari post a video and it went viral."

"What?"