A Different P.OV.

2 days later

Donnell

I sat in the hotel lobby waiting on my Assistant Director Lucas. We were going to have brunch and discuss the new project we're working on downtown. I've known him since college he was my right hand man. I glance back at the front desk to only see that only Kendra was still there. 

I haven't seen Harmony since that confrontation with her ex the other night. She wasn't at the desk the next day and I'm not sure if she will be today either. I don't know what it is about her but I feel a strong sexual pull when I'm near her. I can't help but want to be deep inside here. That might sound crazy given that I don't even know her last name but I can't help the feeling. Something tells me that she is need of that type of loving anyway.

The revolving doors spun revealing Lucas. I stood up greeting him with a handshake.

"Good to see you Lucas."

"It's good to be seen Don, damn the company got you living like this." He said looking around

"One of it's many-..."

I couldn't finish what I was saying. Harmony had just walked through the door and she was looking finer than I remembered. Her hair was different and she was wearing it down. She had on a slim brown pencil skirt that matched her skin tone so perfectly that if you looked too quickly you would've thought she was nude. She matched it with a cream colored blouse that showed just enough cleavage to make me curious. We made eye contact and she quickly diverted her eyes elsewhere as she walked straight past me. Her scent was intoxicating. My eyes followed her backside as she walked towards the desk. God she was filling that skirt out just right.

"Damn you couldn't even finish your sentence, who is that?" Lucas chuckled

"She's one of the Front Desk Attendants." 

I wonder why she looked away from me so quickly. Was it because of the other night?

"Well when you're done drooling over her can we go, ya boy is hungry." He said patting his stomach