Three

Kuroo was intrigued that karasuno brought a small child with them, and wanted to know who's this child belonged to. But mostly he just wanted to meet her. He may not seem like it at all, however he loves little children and hes really good with them, despite the fact most children are scared of him thinking hes a 'bad rooster'.

Not wanting to go alone, kuroo forced kenma to go with him. Kenma was unbothered about the situation and let kuroo drag him as he continued to play his game.

"Aw hello little girl" Kuroo asked as he waved his hand, kageyama got defensive and put his arm out in front of y/n to protect her, however she stepped away from him and made her way to the bedhead. "Hello! im y/n kageyama" she spoke with a huge smile on her face, waving her body side to side. The two boths were surprised to know that the king even had a little sister.

"Your his little sister? who would of thought that. Anyways my name is kuroo and this over here is kenma" he pointed at the blonde haired boy who just waved "yo". Y/n was about to say something, but her brother came and picked her up. "Enough of this chit chat, we have to go look for our rooms now." "Noo, i want to stay with my new friends" y/n started kicking her legs so he could let go of her.

Kuroo decided to walk up to her and smiled, "Hey y/n, if you behave and listen to your onii-chan, then you can play with us later? sounds like a deal?" he asked her, and of course it worked. Y/n smiled and stopped behaving so defensive. She smiled at them and nodded.

The two siblings made their way inside the building when her brother told her to stay away from the rooster head. She responded with a giggle at the nickname.

Y/n had to sleep with the boys, of course same room as her beloved brother. They slowly began to unpack their things. Of course there wasnt much to unpack, as y/n threw half of kageyama's stuff away so there could be more space in the bag for herself. Once they have finished, the sibling duo made their way to the gym for their practice.

Wooaah this gym is so much bigger than the one in onii-chans school. Like the ceiling is so much more higher, and the room overall is so much bigger. The small girl was amazed about the size of the gym, however she felt a little unease and shy due to the about of new faces she was seeing.

"Alright y/n, you can go sit over there with Kiyoko, ill be playing the match alright?" he smiled and started to make his way to the team. "Alright ill make sure to cheer on you and your team" was echoed through the empty gym as her loud voice was able to be heard by everyone. She took a seat by the beautiful manager and began to kick her legs back and forth. "This gym is so much bigger" she broke the silence, Kiyoko smiled at the brunette girl "It sure is".

This match was against Nekoma, and thats when she noticed her two new found friends. " MR ROOSTER AND PUDDING HAIR, GAMBATE" she yelled as she was waving her tiny hands up in the air, hoping to be noticed. This made everyone look at her direction and the two boys she was cheering on looked at her with a smile and waved back.

"You know her?" asked Lev. "Yeah she's Kageyama's little sister" he replied back as he began to stretch.

On the other hand, Kageyama wasnt to impressed about how his beloved sister just cheered on their rivals, but he soon calmed down when he heard her voice. " DONT WORRY BIG BRO I STILL LOVE YOU. DO YOUR BEST MY BIG BRO. AND HIS TEAM". Yes he felt a little embarrassed, but he felt his cheeks lightly blush that she would say something like that. This wanted him to do his absolute best.

As the match finally began, you guessed it her eyes began to sparkle once more, she never saw something this intense. "Wow this middle blocker really is strong" she muttered to herself. She didnt realise that Kiyoko heard her "Yes he's great, this match will be a tough one" taking her glasses off and wiping them down clean.