Six

Smirk crept up on his face "My name is Kyotani Kentaro, also known as mad dog"

My eyes opened wide, i've never heard this guy before, so why would he kidnap me? What does he want to do with me? All different kinds of thoughts rushed through y/n's head.

"Okay..so mad dog.. why did you take me here?" spoke the little girl as her eyes followed the cracks in the wooden floor beneath her, fiddling with her tiny fingers. He began to stare deep into her soul, slowly walking towards her and moves his hand to pull a strand of heir behind her ear. He notices she flinched when he did that. "I took you so i could take Kageyama's happiness away just like he did to me" he muttered, walking off towards the couch and laying down, covering his head with his arm.

As you began to relax, your mind said otherwise, questioning everything herself what could possibly happen between the two that he would have to go this far. "A-Ano, what did onii-chan do to you? are you going to hurt me?" you stuttered as you watched his figure laying down.

The boy uncovered his face, looked at you chuckling before replying "No i could never hurt a child, i just took you away from him for some time, call this a small vacation, however to answer your other question, i dont think its the right time to tell you". he stood up and made his way to the kitchen "you want ramen noodles?" he asked with a smile, "yes please".

Honestly mad dog isnt an evil person, he may seem very intimidating however he does have a good heart, just dosent know how to show it. It takes a while for him to open up to people, however it feels like he knew y/n for years, as if she's his own little sister, he has a soft spot for the small child. And before you question, yes he didn't lie when he said he wouldn't hurt y/n, he simply wants to make her brother suffer same way he did 6 months back.

Its reasonable that you may question what happened between the two volleyball players, what happened for mad dog to go this extreme and kidnap kageyama's sister, however my dear reader friends, this is another story for another time.

Anyways back to the story, mad dog made sure to keep y/n clean, fed, clothed and entertained which is something a real kidnapper wouldnt do at all.

"I WON" you shouted full of excitement, eyes sparkling as you help your pink DS and sipping on your capri sun. "Won what?" he questioned as he made his way to you, sinking into the couch as he sat down watching you play. "Ah mario cart, i know a guy from nekoma who always plays this game and other games, you should meet him i think you will like him" he smiles as he grabs a packet of crisps and begins to munch.

A few hours past and the day comes to an end, the sun goes down allowing the moon to rise, stars began glistening in the dark night sky. The two decided to watch the stars for a short while, appreciating the beautiful moment as they both lay down on the roof. They may not know each others for long, they just met, shes a child and hes a teenager, however their new built friendship is something you could imagine. You could feel the cold air blowing, a peaceful night, the two giggling about things. Taking about their memories they shared in the past, funny moments, and even sad moments. It was times like this that y/n wished that could last forever.

Y/n began to zone out, thinking about the trouble and stress her brother may be going through now, she began to feel guilty about how shes happy and having fun while her brother is scared for her life, looking for her everywhere. Her smile faded into a sad one, which has been noticed by mad dog. "y/n.. whats wrong?" concern washed over his face. "I feel bad.." she began "i feel guilty because im having fun and im happy with you, but onii-chan isnt.. hes looking for me and hes scared for me" your voice began to crack, tears forming in your e/c eyes. He was left shocked, he finally realised that he wanted to have revenge back on kageyama so much he forgot to consider her feelings, how she will feel like after being so long away form her family.

Opening his arms, he embraced you into a long warm tight hug, wishing to never let go. He thinks of you as his little sister than he never had, however he came to his senses and decided it times for you to finally leave, it's been about 3 days since you ' went missing' after all. He took a deep breath and knew what he has to do. "How about i take you back home..?" Breaking from the hug. He tried to smile but he couldn't, he simply wished she could stay.

You stopped to look at mad dog, confused yet words couldn't escape your mouth. "I get to see onii-chan? What about you though?" "I'll be fine, I'll come visit you often I promise" he smiled, as they both took our their pinky's and made their pinky promise making them both giggle. They stayed on the roof for another 5 minutes, there was silence, however it was a comfortable one. Y/n looked at mad dog "mad dog..?" She questioned him. "Mhmm.?" his eyes were glued onto the stars above him.

"Will you wait until I get older so we can get married..?" The little girl smiled, turning her head towards him. Her words shocked him, as no one viewed him this way, but he knew she's just a little girl, he treats her like his sister.

"Yes I'll wait for you" he replied, knowing hes joking and she will forget about this by the time she grows up.

Fast forwards, they both decided to go back into the house as it began to get chilly, they ordered some delicious Chinese, watched a Disney movie and enjoyed each other's company before big day comes tomorrow where our little y/n has to leave mad dog.

In y/n's eyes he didn't kidnap her, it was like a vacation just like he said, even though she's close to kageyama she couldn't spend time with him the way she did with mad dog.

Sooner or later, y/n fell asleep on mad dog's chest, he picked her up and took her to her bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead goodnight, and went to sleep himself.
——————————-
AN: hey readers im so sorry for not uploading for such a long time, I've been slammed with assignments and work, and also stress with finding myself a placement,
This was a short 1170 chapter, I'll promise I'll begin to upload more often!

Bye ❤️