Chapter 1

I was walking as slowly as i could towards my class so I could skip as much as possible. I had my information papers crunched in my pockets and my head buried under my hood. I reached for the door handle and slowly pulled down the handle and walked into the my new math class. Everybody glanced up at me and stared like I was a freak while walking further into the room.

"Ahhh, you must be Ariana. Welcome to math class" she said a little too excited which annoyed me. I felt the urge to hit her. When I didn't answers she awkwardly said "you can take a seat over there if you would like" and pointed to a desk near the front.

With a small, emotionless nod I slowly walked towards the desk. It was in the last second I noticed the empty desk in the back beside a window, and instead went there to sit down.

As I sat down I noticed several people looking at me like I was mental. The boys on the desks to the side probably had the worst stares. Therefor I looked out the window and listened to the 1975.

It didn't last for long though, because a few minutes later I felt someone beside me and as I carefully looked up at the person I noticed it was a guy. He had dark hair and beautiful green eyes with a blue rim. I saw him trying to get contact so I slowly pulled out the plugs in my ears.

"You are in my seat hun" he said while flashing me the I-am-handsome-as-f**ck smile. Ew don't call me hun you nasty.

"Find another" I replied and his brow raised.

"What about you find another?" He asked

"Make me"

"Is that a challenge?"

"No" I said and put the earphones back in my ears. Just then the bell rang and I quickly stood up and hurried out of the classroom while I could feel his intense stare. Thankfully my body was hidden under my hoody.