Now...

After 31 years, Baily told Samuel that he needs to get revenge on Kelly cuz he raped and killed his mother. Sam was married to a girl named Gabi. She was a really bad person. The best she could do were just bad things. But, Sam hated Gabi and Gabi loved Sam. One day Sam went out with his car for planning his idea how to get revenge on his enemy. And immediately a curly beautiful girl riding a horse got in front of him so she fell from the horse and fainted. Her name was Elle, so as Sam saw Elle, he knew that she was the person to get revenge on.
Sam helped Elle and got her to her house. At that moment, Austin got out with anger and told Elle: (Where were you? And what is this guy doing with you?), she told him everything and Sam went home. While Sam was driving home, Elle was living the hell. Her grandpa smashed her cause he didn't love her. She was in so much pain. Everyday pain.
After some days, Sam came back to ask her family permission for marriage. But Elle didn't know who Sam was. He got the permission and asked his wife if she could act like she was his sister. She accepted and they went to the wedding. Sam and Elle got married and they were about to go home. While Sam was driving, his car stopped. It was a really cold night so they needed to stay somewhere. They found a small wooden house and got there. Sam told Elle to get the wedding dress off and so she did. After some time they started doing the thing. In the morning Sam woke up first and left her. She was sobbing and screaming and asked him why he married her if he didn't love her, and he said go ask your family...