Now...

So after he left, Elle was sobbing and screaming and cussing him. She stayed there for some time and wanted to burn the house and herself so she did that and after some time a guy helped her and got her out of the house. His grandma got her in the car and went to the center of the city and pushed her out of the car while she was sobbing in her dirty wedding dress. After some walking, she went to her house and her grandpa started smashing her, and he said that we should kill her cuz everybody is gonna talk about us now. So her dad got ger to "kill her" but actually he saved her. When they were in a bridge in a village, Sam was there and he really regretted it and started crying and said:"Elle I'm so sorry, i love you so much, please come with me!", Elle was so so sad that she couldn't live anymore so the jumped off the bridge, then immediately Sam jumped too to help her. He got her out of the water and got her to a house. After some time Elle started falling in love with Sam so the decided to get married. But at first Sam needed to divorce Gabi. He devorced her and they got married. But the problem was that Elle couldn't get into privacy cuz she was so scared that everything she was scared of would happen again. She even couldn't sleep in one bed with Sam. He appreciated her decision and after some time they started sleeping together. And got into privacy. She got pregnant and both got so happy about it. He started kissing her all over her face and crying together cause of joy. She even was pregnant with twins.
One day Baily sent to the couples house a dessert but inside of it was poison. Elle ate the dessert and got poisoned. One of the babies died. She was pregnant with a girl and a boy but unfortunately the girl couldn't live. Someone helped her and got her to the hospital. They were so so sad cuz Sam wanted a girl that looked like her mother, curly hair and a good person. After some time they found Sam's grandma from her mom's side. She told them Amanda's room. They started listening to some old music and immediately a girl's voice came out. Then Sam realised it was his mom's voice. She was saying:"Kelly, i love you so much, i will wait for you to come and help me here, should i tell you a surprise? Well, be ready!!! Kelly, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!! I'm so happy, if it's a girl you'll name her but if it's a boy I'll name him and i like his name to be SAMUEL!". At this moment Sam was so shocked that he couldn't believe what he said. He knew that his dad was Rick. He sobbed into his wife's arms until he went to his grandma and argued so bad with her.
Days went by and he stared revealing more and more secrets. He even revealed that Kelly didn't rape and kill his mother. In fact Elle was giving him pressure to find the reality. Cuz she knew that her dad wouldn't do that one in a million years. After some time something big got revealed. That Elle left Sam. Austin revealed that Elle wasn't Kelly's biological girl. She got destroyed, cause she got almost raped by a boy that didn't have problems with. She left them all behind and went for a better future. But Sam found her again. He convinced her to go home with him so she did. They got home and started cuddling together until they fell asleep.
After 9 months, Elle was about to give birth. Her doctor 5 months earlier said u should abort the baby cause you'll die if you don't. She didn't want to. So the time has come. She never saw a sea so Sam got her to the Sea. While they were there she started having contractions. She was in so much pain. She started pushing and the baby got born. She smelled her baby and kissed him as much as he can and she fainted. Sam thought that she died and started screaming so loud and sobbing outside the operation room. The doctors got her in coma. After some hours she woke up and wanted to see the baby. She got crazy cuz she thought the baby died. After she saw him, she got calmed. They named her Kelly. After their dad's name. But while Elle was pushing, their dad Kelly died. Baily killed him. So they got home from the hospital and Sam told Elle that their dad died, she started sobbing and feeling dizzy cause she was in postpartum. After some time, they adopted a 5 year old girl Arya. She was a very lovely and friendly girl. She loved her parent's and brother so much...