𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

➣➣➣
saturday; 3:24am

Hawks pov

I couldn't sleep. She knew my real name. As a hero, my life is actually pretty private. The only one who knows my name the president herself...but now its her too.

I sat up, groaning, wiping the sweat from my forehead. Must've broken out in a cold sweat.

Just how strong is Y/n..? She did have Dabi's assistance, but could she have killed Endeavor on her own?

I slid out of to go to my bathroom. I turned the water on, splashing some on my face then grabbed a towel to dry my face. I put my hands on both sides of the sink. I looked up at the mirror. My dark circles were very well recognizable.

I thought to myself for a moment. So far, I've done everything in my power to find out everything and anythingabout Y/n. She was classified as dead on some records, on others, well they don't even exist. So just what the hell is she? All I know is that she's a demon.

I want to sleep. But whenever I did, I had the same weird nightmare. It was always me standing in front of a burning building. Screams and cries erupting from the flames.

The thing that tends to stick out in the nightmare is the dark silhouette. Always standing next to me, smiling at the building.

I shook my head to clear my head from those thoughts. 'Not now. I'll only confuse myself more'

I walked back into my bedroom. I abruptly stopped when I saw a figure outside my balcony door. What the...?

I pluck a sharp feather from my wing, slowly approaching the window. When I got close, I realized who it was. I frowned, unlocking and opening the sliding door.

"What the hell do you want?" I crossed my arms.

"I just wanted to check on you. That's all."

"Okay well im fine, now leave Y/n"

The female smiled at me, kinda creepily. She walked around me and took a seat on my bed. Ill-mannered brat.

"Hows your wing?" she pointed to it.

"Fine. Burning it was over the top" I walked over to the wall and leaned on it.

"Heh, yeaah my fault. Though putting a blade to my neck was also over the top."

"Hm. Right. My bad" I said. "How'd you get on the balcony. I live on the eleventh floor"

"I have my ways" she said, giving me a solid look. She's so secretive.

"Uh huh..i've heard that before" I rolled my eyes, "what are you really here for"

"To clear some stuff up. You haven't been sleeping lately and I know why" she said, standing up and walking up to me. She's a little shorter than I am, but damn her aura is hella intimidating.

"Dark circles that bad?" I asked.

"Well yes, frankly, you look like shit." she chuckled, "but that's now how I know you ain't been sleeping. I can't give you nightmares if you're awake"