level 998 Zenith

Level 998 is a wierd place. This place had a rendering affect as if loading in an old video game. This level has three areas. Safe zone. Caution zone. And danger zone.

                STARTER ROOM
The starter room is the room you enter after going up a long staircase. This rooms is small and has a white chair and a TV on a white door wich displays static if turned on by the white remote next to it. Enter the white door to end up in safe zone.

                       SAFE ZONE

Safe zone is a image of repeating clouds that are still as its skybox. And a white ground with a image of clouds on it. This area is devoid of entity's.

                 CATION ZONE
This zone is weird. Cation zone has a wierd this were copys of every entity that is hostile to a human. Even copys of level exclusive entitys such as the beast of level 5 and the game master. This level is similar to safe zone but the white stuff Is grey.

               DANGER ZONE     

Danger zone is the most dangerous area of level 998. Its doesn't have the level exclusive entity copys but it does have entitys. This level is picth black with no light sources being able to ligth this area.

To enter this level you need to find a white door on level 0-500 wicth leads to a staircase that leads to the starter room. To exit just go back were you came. There is another exit but I will not list it to avoid lives being lost.

                   GOOD LUCK