Family time

POV (N)
After having a quick shower in the late morning and cleaning the entire house as fast as I could, I was making a few final arrangements. As I didn't wake up early as usual around 8.30 am- 9.30 am, I was in a rush. Yes, this is early for me, considering my husband sleeping for hours which I consider to be eternal, just like sleeping beauty.

I was laying out a few white coloured pillar candles around the room when I could hear Shehry shifting in bed from side to side messing up the bed sheets even more from the previous night. It didn't take long, when I got the pleasure of hearing his husky voice in the morning or better said afternoon.

S- "Kiya kar rahi ho, subha subha?" - Shehry said hiding half his face inside the duvet and tilting his face towards me. Whilst turning on his phone, that was lying around on the bedside table near to him just a few seconds ago he was attempting to open his eyes in his bright morning light.
N-"Apni Suhaagraat( wedding night) ki tayaari", I replied back to him sarcastically smiling at his morning state and lighting up the candles.
S- "Kitni Suhagraatein bana na chahti ho, abhi kal hi to ki thi", he teased looking away from his phone towards me, "Ek hi Suhaag ke saat raatein bana thi rehti ho".
N-"Maine kabh kaha hai ke wo,wohi same Suhaag hai"- I questioned him walking towards my bed side table in the pressure whilst Shehry was analysing every step of mine.

As his gaze was set on my every move, I couldn't resist but blush a little and fail in an attempt to hide my smile as I saw him smirking at me.

S-"Hogaiya, ya abhi aur kuch baki hai?" He pulled me by my elbow, making me face his flawless face and stared right into my eyes. "Raat ka nasha abhi utra nehi, waise kabhi bhi nehi utar ta", he stated winking towards me.

Not even waiting for my reply, Shehry got up and made his way to the washroom, leaving me in the messy room all by myself and my imagination. I got up and moved to my dressing table, tiding the state of it. Caught up in my thoughts, I didn't realise that somebody just opened the door, but saw Shehrys' reflection in the mirror as he was wrapping his arms around my waist.

S-"Suhaagraat to nehi, din ka trailer dekh lo", he said moving my hair away from my face, sniffing it and travelling down to the side of my neck.
N-"Dekh ne ki zaroorat nehi, pata hai aap ka", I replied and sensed as his lips formed a smile against my skin.
All of a sudden, an unfamiliar voice, broke the heated tension in the room.
H-"Main kuch madat kar doon?" he said laughingly.

We both tilted our heads, to see Hussain leaning against the door, with his cheesy smile. Swiftly, Shehry moved himself away from me towards the bed, whilst shaking his head in disappointment with his palm on his face. All that I could do, at such situation is to try to keep my laugh in, which I was failing to do by far.

H-"Nehi, waise main bhi dekhun, ke itne ghaur se kiya dekh rahe the", he said as he was moving in to the room, repeatedly staring at me and then his brother.

It does seem impossible, the fact that he casually just appeared in the room. However, he has the key to the house since he has his own room in our house and is living with us. As we are located in the loft, Hussain occupies a room in 1st Floor, with a room specially reserved for my mother-in-law and father in law along with a spare room for any guests.

S-"Ajaa, teri hi kaami thi", Shehry said sarcastically sitting on the phone going through his phone, "by the way, why are you here? In spite the fact that you live here?"
H-"Scent, candles white coloured! , Hussain exclaimed pointing towards the candles around the room like an overly excited school kid. "You guys were truly in to it", he said nodding his head towards me, "The time".
N-"Kuch nehi, subha ki aarti kar rahi hun, jo Subha ke 6 baje kari jaati hai", I replied to him pointing at Shehry with my head.
S-" It can't be 6 in the morning", he said in a shock looking on his phone for the time.
H-" Don't worry , that will happen soon if you keep staying in bed!", Hussain replied back to Him, giving me a high five. "Chalo, get dressed! I am not gonna leave until one of you comes with me", he stated mischievously.

Staring at Hussain for a few seconds and throwing a pillow right onto his face, Shehry decided to get dressed. Due to Hussains eagerness, I hurried and it didn't take me long to be walking downstairs with him in my Pakistani black attire, that I got gifted by Shehry last month to the kitchen. A few minutes later, the bell rang and Hussain opened the door , greeting everyone followed by me doing the same. As today was a barbecue day planned my Mr. Shehryar Asif, we all were making the arrangements , setting up in the garden.

MS(Aunty/Shehry's mum)- "Beta, Shehry Nehi dikh raha hai, wo konsa kaam karne gaiya hai?"
N-"Mummy, abh wo din gaiye! Abh koi Atta nehi gunda jaata, na hi bartaan saaf hote!", I teased as I saw a board smile smiling on her face as she hit my arm jokingly.
S-" Abh aap ko hi Bahu chaiye thi, Jo saare KAAM kar de", Shehry made his way towards his mum, hugging her wearing his perfectly fitted white shirt accompanied by his brown jeans. As always, he looked picture perfect with his billion dollar smile.
N-" yeh lein, aage, sohne(gold and sleep) ka kaam bhi pura ho gaiya hai", I said sarcastically as I saw Shehry sticking out his tongue whilst hugging mummy from the back.
MS-" Mujhe Bahu to chaiye hi thi , par pauta ya pauti bhi!", she said laughingly.
S-" wo Bahu laane ke baghair bhi mil jaate!", Shehry uttered whilst bursting out into a laugh after winking towards me. Mummy playfully slapped Shehry after trying to control her laugh in and seeing my facial expression which was like 'what the hell' with my uncontrollable laugh and made her way towards Uncle leaving us both in the kitchen.

S-" abh is ka trailer bhi dekhna chaho gi?", he questioned filling in the gap between us smiling continuously. He wrapped his one hand around my waist an used the other hand to move the hair from my face. Stroking the side of my cheek, he trailed his finger towards my lips, waiting for my approved permission as his head moved in, filling my air with his scent, he kissed me gently, pulling back as I saw his lips forming a smile. With our heads only a few inches away, Shehry pulled away unexpectedly making me blush as I saw Hussain entering in with his cheeky smile.

H-" I won't say anything! I won't say anything!", he remarked repeatedly looking at both of us.
S-" Ek to kahin bhi a jata hai"
N-" Koi nehi, Mummy!, Mujhe lagta hai abh Hussain ki kar deni chaiye hai", I shouted whilst placing my arm onto Shehry's shoulder reassuring him that I got this and made my way out into the conservatory with shortly Hussain running after me.

The day went ahead as usual with a few jokes, fun, seriousness and laughter and soon there was another night coming ahead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: I am planning to post more often! It's hard for me but I will try!
Thank you for waiting and understanding my situation.
Love you guys.
xna_sherx