Long night ahead

POV (N)

I look at the shiny silver clock near to my black bedside table, 00:25, Sunday 23rd November 2014. Yes, the whole room is black and white; it's not really a surprise as it's my husband's room. Of course mine now as well. I pick up my phone and got through all the notifications, whatsapp, instagram etc,. and decide to write a message.

Text message: Jaan, please get these things from the store before you come back, need them urgently x sent at 00:26

Text message: Shehry!!! It's really important. Please make it! Sent at 00:36

Today or better said yesterday, Shehry reunited with his friends and they all went for a night out. They didn't take me with them nor did I want to go with them, as I will not have anything to do between these guys. No wonder he is not replying back, must be dancing somewhere on the parking of a store!

Waiting for almost an hour, I look at the time and it is 00:47, I pick up my black coloured Michael Kors tote bag and stuff in my wallet and phone. I quickly grab the key to my black BMW 520d car. All I know is that I have to go myself to get the things, since Shehry is too busy "working".

After almost 10 minutes of drive, this is the only exceptional time that it didn't took me long, as it is midnight and I am forced to shop because I need these things for the family gathering tomorrow, sorry today. I reach at the store and park fairly close to the entrance of Tesco, close to a bunch of guys who look like a herd of animals from my perspective.

As I am about to get out of the car, I hear Bollywood music playing. I check for the music turned off in my car and then notice that the music is coming from outside. Kamli, from Dhoom 3 was playing and a guy was recording the group which were being thought by a guy wearing black skinny jeans and a Hollisternavy blue zip hoodie. The brown hair of the guy was gelled up in one direction making the features of his face stand out clearly. After admiring a strange figure, I recognise "it" being my husband, Shehry! I knew he would be up to such stuff especially doing vulgar dance steps and dancing his heart out, like he always does with any dance. I quickly check him out and take my bag and leave for shopping.

Bagging the last item, I head over to my car and put the shopping and my bag in the car boot when I notice Shehry strolling over towards me. I shut the boot and turn around meeting my beloved husband standing closely infront of me.

S:" Yahan kiya kar rahi ho?"

N:" Jo tum nahi kar paiye woh, jab tum yeh sexy dance moves karne mein 'busy' the tabh mein yeh krne aiy thi jo maine tumein text kiya tha". I say toning the' sexy 'word and winking towards him.

S: Jaan, tum mera wait bhi to kar sakti thi na, mein le aata.

N: Rehne doh, tum sexy rehna hi sambha lo! - I say winking towards him and looking confidently towards his eyes.

Shehry then grabs me quickly but gently around my waist and pulls me closer, making our faces only a slight inch away.

S: Acha, chalo abh jabh agaiy ho, to kuch dekhe to jao. - Shehry whispered at me whilst hovering over my lips and letting out a sight smirk

N: Mr. Shehryaar Asif, private se public ho ne ka iradha hai kiya?

Shehry let out a small laugh, and moved his face down to me, making our lips ,again only a few inches away from each other

S: Mrs. Shehryaar Asif ban gaiy ho, to apne shohar ki zarooratein to puri karo abh- Shehry whispered moving in closer.

N: Shehry, koi agaiya.. - I whisper towards him as he moves in closer to kiss me, pushing him back.

S:aane do.- Shehry says, moving in closer for a second attempt.

N: Hussain agaiya.. - I say again, giving him a slight push.

S: aane do.- Shehry leans down , due to my short figure compared to him and is about to kiss me.

When all of a sudden he hears somebody faking a caugh a few meters behind us and Shehry moves in closer, making me bury my face into his chest.

Hussain (H) : Hogaiya? ya kuch baqaiy re gaiya hai? - he says, laughing at both of us.

Shehry turns around his face to Hussain giving him the one of a kind look saying " tu tehr ja, teri khair nehi" and I reply back to him saying: Kuch nehi hua, ziada khush mat ho, kabab mein haddi jo agaiy. I point at him with my eyes and Shehry releases me as Shehry shouts laughingly : tasali hogaiy?

I move away from Shehry and make my way to Hussain which is standing there with a bright grin. Shortly Shehry joins us and guides me towards his friends making me meet them. When I reach his group, I give a hug to Atif and Waqas, the only people I know quite closely and wave my hand to the others.

N: Ok, I think I should leave now. It's 1 o' clock soon. Mera maqsaad bhi pura hogaiya. - I grin mischievously, and hold up a car key.

Instantly, Shehry checks his pockets for his car keys which he soon realises are in my hand and I throw another key at him. All his friends point at Shehry and laugh him out giving various comments like:

"aur ja udhar", " agaiya maza"... Hussain: main aya tha rokh ne tujhe!

S: Yaar, this is unfair. Aise nehi kar sakti... - shehry pleads smiling constantly and not seeming serious at all.

N: Mujhe jaana chaiye hai, - I say my good byes to everyone and make my way towards his car and to the driving seat, leaving the door open. As I was making my way towards his car, I hear Shehry shouting " Yaar mujhe nehi good bye bol na , kiya?"

I turn on the engine, and call Shehry, who makes his way towards me. He places his hand on the roof of the car and looks down to me, saying " kiya hua jaan?". I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me, placing one hand on the side of his cheek and give him kiss on his lips gently, whispering " Good bye jaan, jaldi aana, abhi is se guzara kar lo". Shehry looks at me stunned for a few seconds but swiftly his lips form a smirk and he replies back " Aaj bach na tum mere haaton, raat ko", looking at my lips and winking towards me.

He closes the driving seat door and makes his way towards his friends, making me drive away feeling intoxicated by his love. Who knows what he's planning...