The Paw Patrol movie was okay

So I finished the movie and I have a lot of thoughts. Even tho I will shorten it so it won't bore you guys.

Pros:
- The animation was great. Wish that the show had this big budget for the animation.
- The new environment made a nice change.
- This remained close to its material. Characters acting like their normal selfs.
- The voice acting was awesome. Sometimes I didn't even noticed that this is an other person than who is voicing in the show.
- Some jokes really made me laugh.
- Liberty was a okay character. She fan girling around was sometimes really funny.
- Baby Chase backstory was awesome and very emotional.
Cons:
- The phasing was way too fast.
- Liberty could be a deeper character. I mean okay she was great but she should saw Chase having confidence issues and cheer him up earlier but okay.
- Speaking about Chase. What I hated the most is that he again has confidence issues. I mean we had this once why had they use this card again?
- And if this is not bad enough, nobody really seems to care about this. Ryder tried and succeed but Skye didn't gave a f*ck. They had a 5 line conversation and that was it. I really wished that Quentin Tarantino directed the movie that scene would have been like 5 minutes long. Well and a lot of blood.
- Why did they gave Skye the suicide missions? She took out that machine kamikaze style but she should be dead since she was in the range of the shockwave that would rip her apart.
- Heck! Why is Humdinger so damn stupid? I mean dumber than usual but this time is more dangerous since he is in charge this time.
- The continuity is trash. When this movie is taking place? Before the series or after? We have the cats around so it has to be way deep into the series but where is Tracker or Everest? I mean we know that they won't be featured in this movie but at least a reference or something please. And how will this movie affect the plot or the continuity of the show? Is this canon on or not? Will the show take place in adventure city from now on or it will be a secondary place? Will Liberty return in the show or she will be forgotten like the other secondary characters? Is she a movie character only? I have so many questions but I don't get any answers.

Anyway I think it was a good movie worth watching I gave it a 7/10. See you next time.