Page 4: The drug

"..i'm going to run away!"
Even if Takemichi knew Mikey wouldn't sit still and come get him the chances of his friends getting hurt were too risky so all he could do was at least warn them before it's too late.

Then he noticed the window , he always thought it was locked since it seemed Mikey didn't trust Takemichi that much for him to leave it open , but as he got up and tried opening it , the window opened. He was shocked but at the same time relieved that he wouldn't have to go trough much trouble just to get out. As soon as he got out he headed to Chifuyu's house , since it was late his pet shop wouldn't work so the best idea would be going to his house.

As the sun started rising he finally arrived at Chifuyu's house , breathing hardly as he couldn't catch his air from running here. When he knocked a sudden voice called out to him:
-Takemichi..?
Takemichi turned around only to find Chifuyu crying , it seemed as if he got back from the convenience store. Suddenly he dropped everything and started running towards Takemichi before hugging him with worries leaving his mind. "Chifuyu.." said Takemichi as Chifuyu stopped hugging him and slapped him before ranting: "Where were you?! Do you know how worried we were?!"
Of course Takemichi knew this would happen but because of the time he needed to tell them fast because of the sun being already up, so after Chifuyu was done and started sobbing Takemichi took the chance to explain everything. As he explained about what  happend and what would happend to his friends he suddenly felt a cold air behind his back , remembering the first encounter and the feeling when he first passed out.

-Chifuyu , i'm going to keep this short , please dont look after me and live this life the best way you all can.

Chifuyu was shocked but all he could say was "Okay." He knew Takemichi would come back one way or another , as he always does so he trusted him to do this , Takemichi smilled as he said his goodbyes and headed somewhere , but before Takemichi could knew it he passed out.

It was just as Takemichi guessed , he woke up in the room Mikey had prepared for him , but this time Takemichi was scared , even if he did warn Chifuyu he wouldn't know if Mikey would do something to them just because he tried running away , he didn't even know if he was ready about talking to Mikey just because of what he just did. As thoughts proceeded to multiply he heard the door opening , he started sweating and trembling as he saw one of the members in Bonten, Haruchiyo Sanzu , entering the door with a box of pills.

Takemichi tried backing away as far as he could until his back hit the wall, Sanzu started going towards him and as he grabbed Takemichi's mouth he took out a pill from the box.
-Hey ,Takemichi-kun, do you know what this is? It isn't the best drug Bonten has created but it sure is good for forgetting things.
Takemichi started trembling even more thinking of what could happend as Sanzu continued:
-You're going to take these until the idea of running away disappears from you mind , okay? Ta-ke-mi-chi-kun.

As Takemichi started tearing up he heard the door opening once again , this time it was Mikey! Mikey told Sanzu to let go of Takemichi insisting he can handle him on his own , Sanzu sighed and left while giving cold eyes to Takemichi.
Takemichi started yelling:
-Mikey-kun what is this?!
But before he could get an answer from Mikey he was pinned on the wall with no other escapes.

-Huh? Your punishment.
Said Mikey as he took another pill out of the box while grabbing Takemichi's mouth. Mikey put the pill on his tongue and started kissing Takemichi in order for him to shallow it , after Mikey was done he left the room while Takemichi was left on the floor sobbing uncontrollable.

to be continued