Page 7: The warning.

Sanzu started giggling as he got up letting go of Takemichi's mouth.
-Now let's see what you can do , shall we?
As he was pulling his pants and boxers down he looked at Takemichi. Takemichi was looking at his d#ck wondering if Sanzu's really going to make him do this.

As they stood for some seconds in silence Sanzu said:
-Hey hey are you a virgin? Seriously.... tsk, guess we gotta do this the hard way then.
As he said that he grabbed Takemichi's head forcing him to take all his d#ck in his mouth , Takemichi could only start tearing up as Sanzu made him go forth and back. Sanzu's d#ck kept hitting Takemichi's throat which made Takemichi's first experience with this very unpleasant.

After Sanzu was close he made Takemichi shallow all his cum or else he would experience this every day as Sanzu told him that. Takemichi then collapsed as he was trying to catch his breath. Sanzu got his boxers and pants back up and then started bending down as he was looking at Takemichi.
-So you are good for something after all bitch.
Takemichi could only look at him as he started passing out.
-Hey hey hey dont pass out on me you rat!
But even with all Sanzu's screaming Takemichi still passed out leaving Sanzu taking care of him.

After that Takemichi woke up confused back in his room and on the bed. As he was looking around he noticed Mikey sitting on his bed near him. Mikey noticed him waking up as he said:
-Yo Takemichi-kun ,sorry for leaving you all of a sudden back then.
-N-no , it's okay.
Mikey then jumped on him and started hugging him as he was tearing up.
-M-Mikey-kun, what's wrong!?
-I really need you after all ....Takemichi-kun. Mikey responded as he continued hugging him trying his best to calm down. Takemichi started tearing up too as Mikey started getting off he looked confused at Takemichi.
-Hey hey why are you crying now, isn't i who's supposed to cry? He laughed as he asked.
-Well because! I can't stand having a friend cry! Responded Takemichi as he was wipping off his tears.
-Haha you'll forever be our crybaby , right Takemichi-kun? Said Mikey as he walked towards the door smilling.
It's been a long time since Takemichi saw Mikey's smile so of course he started sobbing more remembering all his suffering and how he handled it all on his own without any help.
-R-Right!
Said Takemichi as Mikey walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Takemichi ended up falling asleep asleep as Mikey walked into a room which was away from all the other rooms and the main hall. While he opened the door Mikey heard an expected scream.

-Are you having fun , Sanzu?

It looked as it was a torture room, there were Sanzu and other bonten members beating Sanzu and keeping his drugs away from him as they knew without his drugs Sanzu would break down in a large amount of pain. Mikey smilled as he saw Sanzu and started walking towards him. The other members walked away and Mikey started grabbing Sanzu's hair as he said:
-Try taking what's mine again and you won't see another morning. As Mikey gave him a warning he walked away closing the door leaving Sanzu there speechless.

"Tsk.."

Creator's note:
Hi hi hi um i'm sorry for not uploading faster , school started and it takes some time to get used to it and find the right motivation , thank you for having the  patience with me for the new updates! I'm not sure how i'm going to upload the next pages but i'm going to try to do it faster this time. As always thank you for continuing reading this story ,
Have a nice day!