Miss Love

"And now introducing the one and only Miss Love" Called the ringmaster and I flipped into center stage.
As soon as the song started to play I did my 16 flips in the air. As I did this I checked to see the VIP of the day and saw 5 very cute boys this is going to be great. Once I landed I did a handstand I put one leg on each side of my body until I was able to stand then I turned my upper body around then up. At the end I flipped up to the boys and sat down.
"Hello" I said in my Russian accent oh yea I'm Russian.
"Hello, Love " said curly
"Did you enjoy the show" I asked because I knew he did he was record in the whole time.
"Yes but I have a question"
"Well that's why I'm here"
"Why"
"Why what"
He pointed to my leg then I knew what he was talking about my tattoos.
"Oh ok so I was 13 and I was playing truth or dare and I was dared to get a tat so well here it is."
"13"
"Yea"
I felt a tug on my shirt when I looked I saw a little girl that was crying.
"Yes sweetie"
"I'm lost could you help me"
"Ok do you know your parents number"
"Yes it's (567)-890-1234"
"Ok... Hi yes I think I found your daughter and I was just calling to tell you where she is oh you know well ok you can get her what's her name ok one moment...darling what's your name"
"Rudy"
"Ok she's waiting for you"
------------10-----minutes-----later------
I looked back to see someone following
me I started to run when I heard them run after me I was grabbed and thrown over someone's shoulder and I flipped out of that then ran farther away faster than before. Someone jumped in front of me and grabbed me I kicked him in his man hood then felt someone hit me in the head then all went black.