WHEN DID BRUCE GET LAID!?

(A/n:I'm sorry for the title!!! I couldn't pass it!!! I find it funny XD)

Lumine's POV: "Mistress Natasha,where are we going?" Currently Natasha is driving while in the back sets. "To see Bruce and some friends" I just nodded my head then look at the city,I don't go out of the house because Master Banner says it's an dangerous place for a Naive girl like me. "Hey Lu we are here" we went out the car while going inside I was holding Mistress Natasha's hand.

Mistress Natasha went to find the others while I was just talking to Master Banner. "BRUCE! WHEN DID YOU GET LAID!?" "I DIDN'T!! SHE-" I got up and smiled at the stranger.  "Hello I'm Lumine a artificial intelligence program to help when needed" It seemed to click in the strangers head the in fact I'm not his biological daughter but his AI. "Ah I'm so sorry,I'm Tony Stark" "it's nice to meet you Stark" Mistress Natasha came in. "Hello Mistress Natasha,You seem tired do I need to get coffee for you?" Mistress Natasha chuckled and hugged me then rest her head on mine "No my dear your so adorable,the world doesn't deserve you" I was just confused so all I did was smile. "I see you have seen Tony Stark or Iron Man" "yes I have Mistress Natasha,he seems nice but just goes to conclusions a bit to fast but a nice guy"

Master Banner was patting my head I've gotten use to this type of affection because I see both of them as my parents since,Master Banner has raised me while Mistress Natasha helps me not get stuck in my clothing. That's something I haven't succeeded yet for some reason.