02

We used to be the model couple among our friends. He's been treating me like a queen since the beginning. My bestie used to say. 'You guys will be the last couple on the planet to break up. To be honest, I thought the same.

He's made great effort to get me. The whole university knew about the story.

He told me that the first time he saw me was at a burger shop. I was eating and talking with friends. He was shocked. How can a girl eat and smile like that, it makes the food looks so delicious! At that moment, he felt that he would like to enjoy every meal with me for the rest of his life.

He said he was going to come over and ask for my contact. But I disappeared too fast. The only information he got was from the conversation between me and my friends that I am a junior year student. But he didn't know which major. Don't even mention about my name.

He spent months attending different courses just trying to find me. At the end, he saw me at an economic class. He then tried to attend the course from time to time, waiting for the right moment to talk to me. At the end, he pulls himself together and wrote me a love letter. The letter accidentally dropped out, the professor picked it up and asked, 'who's Jamie? Why you wrote a letter without an addressee' during class. He was having a moment of blankness. He stood up and said, 'I want to know a girl in this class, but I don't know her name.'

The professor laughed and asked, 'who's that girl?'

He pointed at me in front of the whole class. I was shocked.  I felt touched and embarrassed at the same time. Since then, he begun to show up around me a lot. Ever since he knew my major. He started to be attending a lot of my classes. And even making friends with my friends. He would wait for hours in front of the dorm just to give me a movie ticket. At the end, my friends are all encouraging me to hang out with him. After one month, we were officially a thing.

After we were together. He always called me Queenie. And said it means I will always be his beloved queen.