07

When I thought we were just on a silent treatment period. He found someone new. I saw the photo of him with a girl on Facebook. They smiled happily. My hearted skipped a beat at the photo.

"I will find someone looks like you, put it up with my life." He said.

I never expected that, it would become true.

Even my heart was torn. I tell myself I must keep myself together. Maybe he is doing the same thing as me. He is just trying to make me jealousy. I even liked his post, waiting for him to call me to explain everything. One day, two days, one week passed. He didn't do anything.

When we had a fight before, he couldn't barely wait for one hour. Even I blocked him, he will find a way to reach me. I just can't bear with this anymore. I went drinking with friends. Pretend that I don't care. I messaged him 'Your girlfriend looks really pretty.'

'Thank you.' He replied even with a smiling emoji.
I am even more sure that he is trying to make me jealousy. I am sure if I make the first move, he will come back to me right away. But my ego doesn't let me,I thought if I compromise this time, he will get the upper hand in this relationship.

I felt like I am like a psycho, kept checking updates on his Facebook. Fortunately, after that photo, there's no other update. I made myself to believe that they will break up. He is still in love with me. But at the end, I got their wedding invitation.

I opened my messages history. Last conversation with him was several months ago.

"Your girlfriend looks pretty. "

"Thank you!"
I was so sure he was just trying to make me jealousy.

"Are you getting married?" I was shaking while typing.
He sent the e- invitation to me. The dialogue box shows "tying" for a long time.
"Are you coming?" He asked.

'Do you want me to come? 'Tears began to blur my vision.
"I would like to have your blessing. But I do understand that if you don't want to come....."
"I will be there" I typed quickly before I regret it.

One year ago, we were hugging and talking about how to decorate our new house, how to name our babies.

'What if we didn't end up together?'

'It's simply not possible!'

'What if I don't want you anymore?'

'Then I will find someone looks like you and put up with life.'

But I never really thought about not wanting you. It should just be a joke. The one you love is still me. Right?