Chapter 9

Focusing on the paperwork which Rin and Ran are lazy to do, you focused on every detail and information. Who knows, any one of the gang members might come up to you and ask what's going on.

You felt sleepy and decided to nap for awhile.

"This is all your fault! If your brother hadn't been with you none of this would happen!" Your mother kept on blaming you for everything that you did.
You tried being the good kid but nothing ever changed to soften or satisfy her heart. It's like she favored your brother over you.
"You'll pay for what you've done to your brother."
Maybe your mother was right. Maybe you should've just killed yourself when you were still in your 20s.

You instantly woke up from the terrible nightmare. You were sweating, you lifted your head up and sighed looking at the paperwork.

Your heart ached no matter what.

Nothing could save you.

You're aching so much, that it stresses you out all the time.

Once you were done with paperwork, although you experienced another nightmare....you still managed to pull yourself together.

You went to the rooftop and sat down looking at the night view. Time flies, it sure does.

But you were never really at peace. Not even when you were a spy.

Yes, you were tired with everything. Your phone buzzed, looking over to the caller ID, it was Sanzu. You cleared your throat before you could answer.

"What.." you answered, in a way that you weren't in a mood for anything. "Are you done with paperwork? Come to the nightclub, it's Mikey's treat." he informed.

"Sure, whatever." you replied and hung up. Thank God you bought new mini dresses, so you chose a burgundy mini hot dress to match with your black stilettos. You fixed your make up and sprayed yourself with your favourite perfume.

You glanced at the clock, showing that it's 10.40 pm. You made your way to the nightclub, of course you went over to Bonten's VIP room.

As usual women everywhere with the gang members. You couldn't say no to Sanzu because you didn't want him to think that something's up so you dragged yourself to this 'party'.

Your hair was in a low messy bun, your tattoo was visible to everyone. Sanzu came and gave you a drink. You drank it in one shot. Sanzu looked at you with his eyes wide, probably thinking that you're crazy.

You saw Rin with some girls around him. There were dividers in the room, creating some privacy in between.

You felt someone slid their arms around your waist, you turn to look and see it's Mikey. "Hey beautiful." he greeted smiling.

"Hey," you replied and smiled back. You sat down beside Mikey, he only had a coat on and is actually shirtless. Drinks came and you just drank away to avoid thinking about your nightmares.

Mikey eventually told you to slow down or you'll get drunk in a jiffy but you refused to listen and had your 7th shot of the night.

You stood up, barely could walk and bumped into people. You went over to Rindou, you slammed the table. "Fucking Haitani Rindou, where the fuck were you?" you cussed.

"The fuck who do think you are? You're out of Rin's league!" one of the girls said trying to shove you away. You scoffed at the girl, "Have fun fucking each other." you said and went back to Mikey.

You were still conscious but you're aching at the moment from everything so nothing's really helping you— not even drinking.

"I BELONG TO BONTEN." you yelled as the music was blasting and drank your drink. No one can hear you anyway.