Ashling

Short chapter sorry x

the bell rang for last period. i was right, this was a long day. i packed my things and walked out of the front door, again taking precaution not to bump into anyone. i could hear the chatter of gossip, the whispers of people telling secrets, and people laughing at them. i could still smell the tuna of todays tuna casserole, yuck. My vans squeaked along the floor as i exited the school. the school buses were lined up outside the front of the school, they were bright yellow and hurt my eyes in the beating sun. i got onto the first one which didnt have much people in it. i sat in the back row at the window seat and opened my bag. i quickly got out my math book and zipped my bag back up. i opened at the chapter at page 459 and started revising. the test isnt until the end of term but hey good to get a head start if you want to get the good grades. thats what i always say.

i was reading into algebra and solving brackets when i hear a bunch of roudy teenagers get onto the bus. oh god. they were all cheering and whooping and there was James right in the middle of it all, holding hands with his girlfriend. she was wearing her lulu lemon pants and low cut top with her massive gucci high heels knee length boots which i like to name them as prossie shoes (prostitute heels) sorry if i offend anyone. they linked hands and there hands molded perfectly into eachothers and you could see that he loved her very much. her name was Katherine Stevens. And as you probably already know about the way i decribed her she was the most popular girl in school. the whole group of them made their way to the back of the bus where i was and i immediatly began to get nervous. and when they saw me there. talk about awkward.

"uh excuse me who do you think you are" asked Katherine crossing her arms against her test "thats our seats"

"so i see" i replied

"so.. you gonna move" asked one of the James's friends

"i suppose i am" i said and i got up from my seat and moved to the front of the bus to leave them to it.

i plopped down on the seat and re opened my math textbook, But all of a sudden I didn't feel like reading or solving maths problems. Instead I plugged my headphone into my iPod and started to listen to music while looking out of the window. I hate this place.