Chaeryoung

- Affection (How do they show their affection? What love language(s) do they use?)

Miss Chaeryoung loves to use all different types of affection to spoil you. She likes cuddles, doing chores, getting gifts, and telling you sweet nothings until the sun sets.

- Beauty (What do they admire about their S/O? What makes their S/O beautiful?)

Chaeryoung admires a S/O who has confidence in their outer appearance because they inspire her to be confident in her own body.

- Comfort (How would they help their S/O if they were having a rough day?)

Chaeryoung comforts you with sweet kisses, cuddles, and words until you feel like you wanna talk with her.

- Dreams (How do they picture their future with their S/O?)

She pictures a soft, sweet, and beautiful future with her S/O where they can just enjoy each other's company as they grow old.

- Equal (Do they tend to be more dominant or passive in the relationship?)

Chaeryoung would be more passive in the relationship.

- Fight (Would they easily forgive their S/O after a fight? How would a typical fight go?)

Chaeryoung gets really emotional during fights and arguments, so they don't tend to last long since you feel bad for making her upset. She'll usually forgive easily since the best way to comfort her is to be in your arms.

- Gratitude (How grateful are they for everything that their S/O does for them?)

She is so grateful for everything, but especially the fact that you're always by her side through the good and the bad.

- Honesty (Do they tend to keep secrets from their S/O, or do they share everything?)

Chaeryoung would tend to keep secrets from you, but she would be open and honest with you if you asked her a question about something.

- Inspiration (Did their S/O change them, or was it the other way around?)

You changed Chaeryoung because you made her feel more confident, comfortable, and beautiful in her body.

- Jealousy  (Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?)

She tends to get a bit jealous when people cross the friendly line with you. Chaeryoung will mostly just stare at you with a sad look in her eyes until you notice, and then you'll comfort her while she glares at the other person.

- Kiss (How often do they kiss you? Where do they like to kiss you?)

Chaeryoung can be quite shy, so kisses can be a hit-or-miss thing. If she's in the mood to kiss you, then she'll press most of her kisses to your lips and face. If not, then you're the one who has to kiss her in order to get the ball rolling.

- Lazy Day (How do they like to spend days off with their S/O?)

Chaeryoung likes to order food and cuddle with you at home on her days off. There's nothing better than enjoying good food with the one she loves.

- Marriage (Do they want to get married? How often do they think about marrying their S/O?)

She would think about marriage, but you would have to be the one to talk to her about marriage in order for her to seriously think about it.

- Nicknames (What do they call their S/O?)

Baby, sweetheart, darling

- On Cloud Nine (What are they like when they are in love? Is it extremely obvious to others?)

Chaeryoung is very easily flustered by anything that anyone says, so it's extremely obvious when she's deeply in love with you.

- PDA (Are they very upfront with their relationship, or do they prefer to keep things quiet?)

Chaeryoung likes to keep things on the down-low, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't like it when you hold her hand or throw your arms around her waist in public.

- Quirk (Some random personality trait that makes them an excellent partner.)

She is the sweetest girlfriend ever, so she always knows what gifts to give you in order to make you burst with joy.

- Romance (Are they a born romantic ready to woo their S/O at any moment, or do they struggle to spark romantic moments with their S/O?)

Chaeryoung is romantic, but it's the fact that her nerves tend to get in the way of making anything happen with you.

- Support (How do they help support their S/O to reach their goals?)

Chaeryoung is always there to hype you up whenever you feel low with sweet words of encouragement.

- Thrill (Do they like trying out new things to spice up their relationship, or do they prefer to stick to a routine?)

She likes the routine part of your relationship since it gives her comfort and stability in her life.

- Understanding (How well do they know their partner?)

Chaeryoung understands when you're having a rough day, and she knows how to make you feel better.

- Value (How important is the relationship to the person versus other relationships and things in their life?)

Chaeryoung holds your relationship slightly higher than her work, because the people in her life will always be more important than a job.

- Wild Card (A random fluffy headcanon that you have about the relationship?)

Cuddles with Chaeryoung at night have got to be the best thing ever, and I'm so jealous.

- XOXO (Do they like to kiss, hug, and cuddle you? How often do they do so?)

She loves to hug, kiss, and cuddle you, but she shys away from it a lot. If you want lots of affection from her, then you've got to engage with her first.

- Yearning (How will they cope when they're missing their partner?)

Chaeryoung focuses on her work (especially her dancing) when you're away. She wants to blow your mind with a new routine that she's learned, and your time away from her will give her all she needs to master it.

- Zeal (Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind?)

Chaeryoung wouldn't go to great lengths herself, but she would definitely follow you to the end of the world if you asked that of her.