Paul Gilbert-Mr Big

"UUGGHH Do I Have To Go" I Whined At My Brother,Pat As He Dragged Me Into His Car. "Yes Now Come On" He Replied Starting His Car. I Sat Next To Him And Stared Out The Window. "Please Remind Me Why I Have To Go With You" I Asked In A Slightly Annoyed Tone. "Because You're The Little One And Nothing Will Happen To You If You're With Me" He Says As I Rolled My Eyes At The Words 'The Little One',I'm Not Little I'm Just Younger Than You Asshole. "And I Also Know Someone Wants To See A Certain Guitarist" He Teases As I Slap His Arm. Pat Always Teased Me About Having A Crush On His Bandmate,Paul. I Did But I Was Just To Embarrassed To Admit It. I Mean He's My Brothers Bandmate And He Probably Doesn't Feel The Same About Me. "Shut Up" I Groan As He Chuckled. He Parked His Car And Got Outside. I Opened The Door And Followed Behind Him. He Poked The Side Of My Neck With 2 Of His Fingers. "Ow You Fucker" I Said Whilst He Laughed Like A Fucking Maniac. We Walked Inside And I Slouched Down Onto The Couch. I Huffed And Started Fidgeting With My Ring. "Hey" I Heard A Voice Say From The Corner Of The Room. I Turned My Head To See Paul Standing By The Door. "Hey" I Muttered Sitting Myself Upright. "Do You Mind If I-Um" He Said Pointing Next To Me. "Um-Yeah Sure" I Said Patting The Seat Beside Me. He Flashed Me A Smile And Sat Down. "So Why Are You Here?" He Asks. "Oh You Know,Pat As Always. He Said It's Because I'm The Little One And Nothing Will Happen To Me If I'm With Him. I'm Not Little Am I?" I Exclaim As He Chuckles. Everytime He Chuckled My Heart Started Beating Faster "No You're Not Little,I Mean You Are But It's Cute" He Replies Chuckling. Did He Just Call Me Cute. My Stomach Exploded With Butterflies When He Said That. He Looks Away And I Turn To The Door To See Billy Popping His Head Around The Door. He Was Making Kissy Faces So I Chuckled And Flipped Him Off. I Liked All Of My Brothers Bandmates But Billy Was Like A Second Brother To Me. He  Was The The First Person Who Found Out I Liked Paul. "Why Are You Laughing?" Paul Asked Laughing At Himself. "Nothing Just Billy Poked His Head Around The Door" I Responded "So I Flipped Him Off" I Said As Paul Chuckled. Here Come The Butterflies Again. Paul Stared At Me With His Bright Green Eyes And Carassed My Cheek Softly With His Thumb And Placed His Lips On Mine. I Kissed Him Back Straight Away Taking In The Scent In His Mouth. His Mouth Had A Minty Scent Mixed With Cigarettes Which Surprisingly Made A Good Combination. It All Came To An End When We Heard Eric Wooing Us From The Door. I Blushed With Embarrassment And Placed My Head In My Hands As Eric Stood At The Door Crossing His Arms On His Chest. "Eric Can You Please Not Tell Anyone That You Saw This" I Said Not Asking But Begging. "Fine Only Because I Don't Want Paul To Get Murdered" He Chuckled As I Giggled. Once Eric Left Paul Kissed Me Again But This Time Passionately. "Wow" I Said Catching My Breath. "I've Always Wanted To Do That" He Said As I Blushed With Wide Eyes. "You Could Have Done It Sooner" I Mumbled As Pat Walked Through The Door. "Paul,Are You Gonna Stay With My Sister All Day Or Are You Actually Going To Do Your Job?" Pat Says In A Joking But Serious Tone. Pat Leaves And Paul And I Stood Up And Walked Towards The Door. Paul Entwined His Fingers With Mine And Kissed My Temple. "I Love You" He Whispers In My Ear. Did He Really Just Tell Me He Loves Me. "I Love You Too" I Respond Not Having Anything Else To Say. We Walked Into The Other Room With The Others Hand In Hand As Billy Stared At Me With A Smirk On His Face As He Was The Only One Who Actually Noticed. Atleast I Got The Man Of My Dreams.

Is This Another Mr.Big One-shot? Yes Yes It Is. Paul Has My Heart Anyways Enjoy!