Ghostface x reader (smut)

It was 11:30 PM, and Y/n was wrapping themselves up in a towel after their shower. Their hair was still wet, so they start drying it off with a blow dryer. After fully drying off they head to their bedroom and get into bed to watch some TV. Y/n's phone gets a call from an unknown number. A bit cautious, Y/n answers and slowly puts the phone up to their ear.

"Hello?" They say. "Hello, sweetheart." A deep, raspy voice replies. "Who are you? What do you want? It's 30 after 11." Y/n says, slightly irritated. They turn off the TV. "Are you over the age of 18?" the voice asks out of curiosity. "Obviously, why?" A second of silence passes, and Y/n hears a knock on the door. Still on the phone, they walk down stairs and opens the door. They see a note with something inside.

Y/n opens the note to see a dick pic, a condom, and the words "Ghostface~" written in pen. They look at it, completely shocked. Y/n quickly looks around the yard and yells into the phone "Where are you?! Show yourself!" They step outside and tightly hold the note. "Right here" the voice says into y/n's ear, and a hand grabs y/n on the waist. They scream, dropping the phone and the note.

He holds a knife up to their neck, and y/n looks up at him slightly aroused. "What do you want?!" Y/n exclaims. "Oh, I think you know." He reaches into their underwear, causing them to slightly jump. They look away hoping he didn't see their aroused expression. He starts rubbing around. Y/n bites their lip struggling to hold back their moaning.

He knew exactly how to make y/n feel good, and it just pissed them off more. They start to feel his cock poking at their thigh. Y/n gets turned on by it, and they look up at him again. He lifts his mask up just enough for his mouth to be exposed, and he starts kissing their neck. He starts becoming rougher and quicker, making y/n moan. He snickers at their embarrassed expression.

He takes off y/n's shorts and undergarments, and he starts rubbing against them. They continue to moan, and he makes them cum. He holds y/n to the wall, and pulls his 7 1/2 cock out, already hard. He goes inside of y/n and quickly starts pounding. They continue to moan and starts leaning against the wall. Ghost face puts the knife in his mouth and uses his now free hand to put his fingers in y/n's mouth.

As he speeds up his thrusting y/n cums for a second time on the wall. He doesn't even give y/n time to catch their breath and starts to go deeper. They gently bite his fingers.
He cums inside of y/n with a loud groan. Y/n moans one last time, and they orgasm right after. Ghost face lies y/n down and zips his pants back up. He takes his knife out of his mouth and adjusts his mask back. He sneaks a note on Y/n's door step, and he leaves.