Bubba x male!reader (smut)

Bubba was fixing up one of his masks. He wanted to look good for his boyfriend, of course. He's looking at a sexy magazine trying to copy it to look sexy for y/n (look, he's trying okay?). He decides to put on some lingerie he took from a victim.He looks at himself in the mirror; he felt really sexy. He makes cute little giggles and quickly lies down on the bed.

Y/n who has just finished working in the farm, walks to Bubba's room to cuddle with him. When he sees Bubba his face shows pure shock; he never thought Bubba would wear something like that. Thinking of all the things he'd to to him, he starts to get hard. Y/n throws himself into bed and onto Bubba. Bubba kisses him on the lips. It was soft and gentle, and y/n couldn't help but want more. He pins him down and continues to kiss him.

Y/n grabs one of Bubba's "boobs". Bubba was embarrassed about how sensitive his nipples were, but he trusts Y/n. He started to rub and mess with Bubba's nipples, teasing him. He's quietly moaning and whimpering; Y/n could barely hear him. With his hand he rubs his other nipple. This goes on until he hears him mumble something. "Did you say missionary?". Y/n asks. He slowly nods in response. "Alright, but I wanna try something...". He pulls off the lingerie and put a finger in him.

Bubba grabs onto the sheets. He has a slight suspicion of what Y/n was about to do. He starts moving his finger around the inside of him. He adds a second finger, then a third, and a fourth, until he has his whole hand in. Bubba's panting and moaning; boy did he have no idea what was gonna happen to him tonight. Y/n quickly starts to fist him swiftly going inside and out, going farther and farther in. He's gripping onto the sheets, and they start to tear.

This continues on until he cums on himself. Y/n slowly pulls his arm out and wipes it off. He kisses Bubba on the cheek. Y/n takes off all his clothes. Bubba looks at his cock and gets all excited. Y/n slowly goes in, and Bubba sighs in satisfaction. "Are you ready?" Y/n asks. Bubba makes a small grunt and nods. Y/n slowly begins thrusting. He starts kissing Bubba on the neck and shoulders leaving hickeys. He's starting to make little moans and whimpers; Y/n bites his neck to tease him. As the pace speeds up Bubba grabs onto Y/n's back.

"God, I love you!" Y/n grunts out while he slams into Bubba. He starts rubbing Bubba's cock while he continues to kiss his neck. Bubba's breathing is heavy as he's moaning and whimpering, feeling overestimated. He cums once again, and Y/n slams into him one more time until he fills Bubba up with his semen. He slowly pulls out, and he looks at his lover who was filled with cum and was breathing heavy.

He mumbles something. "You liked it?" Y/n asks, looking at his submissive, adorable, chubby boyfriend. Bubba nods as his legs waves his legs around in excitement. Y/n mets his head and kisses his cheek. "You're so cute, Bubba." He says while grabbing a towel. He cleans Bubba off and gets in bed with him while grabbing the blanket. Bubba gently cuddles Y/n and falls asleep.