Chapter 1 New Place?

Lillie: "I'm going to kanto, sun. I'm sorry i didn't tell you, but this is something i must do."

Hau: "no! This can't be!"

Sun: "lillie, I-"

The ship horn goes off.

Sailor: "all aboard!"

Lillie: "goodbye sun."

Sun falls to his knee and cries when lillie started to wave Good bye.

Moon: "sun! Sun! Wake up!"

Sun wakes up as he saw moon laying on top of him in her cute pink nightgown.

Moon: "you were dreaming."

Sun: "was i?"

Moon: "lillie is in the living room. She's just drinking some milk, before going back to sleep."

Sun: "thanks moon."

Sun slowly goes back to sleep.

6 years later in a car sun and lillie are now 24 years old.

Lillie: "that was close....well, can't say we have a good start."

Sun: "I know, lillie, but we should still have some faith. Mom gave us good money."

Lillie: "I know sun, but remember to control yourself."

Sun: "i know, lillie, but I didn't have a choice, did i?"

Lillie: "sun, I've been thinking it's about time we had a place to stay."

Sun: "i think we can find a place in city city island. You know much about this new island?"

Sun drives on the highway to city city island as lycanroc sticks his head out the window.

This is city city island ☝

Lillie: "i know they like good and honest working people. A lot more then angry soldiers. So make yourself good and honest."

Sun: "I'm always honest, not always good, but I am honest."

Lillie: "thank you, sun. I know you're trying."

Sun looks back to see lycanroc with a smile on his face. Sun smiles seeing his lycanroc happy.

Sun stops the car at a mini Mart and lillie gets out of the car too.

Lillie: "try to get a job, sun. I'm gonna go check out that pokeschool across the street."

Sun: "okay."

Lycanroc follows him.

In the mini mart

Young man: "oh my acreus, it's you champ. What brings you to city city island and in my store?"