Chapter 34 The Baby Is Coming 👶

9 months later Sun wakes up in the morning light. He smiles as lillie slowly gets up. She rubs her eyes as sun rubs his palm on her back.

Sun: "it's almost time, Lillie. How have you been feeling these past few months."

Lillie: "i could be better. I feel like something is moving around in me. Kicking and swimming. It hurts to lay on my back every night though."

Sun: "you still look like you're 6 months in."

Lillie gets up from the bed and feels her stomach slowly. She smiles.

Sun: "it's been 9 months and i don't know if it's gonna be a he or a she

Sun: "it's been 9 months and i don't know if it's gonna be a he or a she."

Lillie kisses sun on the cheek as he got up from the bed. He rubs her shoulders and feet so much during her pregnancy.

Lillie: "I'm gonna miss getting foot and shoulder massages everyday."

Sun: "I'll still do that for you. I love you, lillie."

Sun kisses Lillie and she smiles as she leans into his touch a bit.

Lillie: "do i really have to be stuck in a hospital for an entire month? I haven't done that before and I'm kinda scared."

Sun: "you are gonna be just fine, babe. I'll make sure you're safe and comfortable."

Lillie smiles as sun takes his hands and feels lillies belly. He then presses his ear on her stomach. Lillie giggles and blushes as sun did that.

Sun: "hi baby, you're in there aren't you? You're mom is very excited to mee you. I don't know if you're a boy of a girl, but I can't wait to see you."

Lillie: "you're talking to my belly again. You're so cute....."

Sun: "let's get you to the hospital before anything else happens."

Lillie: "yeah, you're right. Don't want my water breaking now, do we?"

Sun tickles lillie on the chin. He kisses her nose and nuzzles with her. She smiles and muzzles into the neck of sun.

Sun drives Lillie to the hospital and the staff put her in a nice room.

Nurse joy: "you two have made it just in time. Normally people wait till the last minute when these things happen. Especially when it comes to babies, but you two made it."

Sun: "is Lillie gonna be ok?"

Nurse joy: "yes, your wife will he ok, but she will be in a bit of pain. She must remain on her back till she gives birth. But we won't know when."

Sun: "this is gonna be the hardest month for me. Anyways, I gotta get to work."

Sun fixes his tie. Nurse joy gives sun a little bow as sun leaves.