Chapter 41 Father Daughter Bonding

At home

Delilah and Lillie take off their shoes at the genkan, sun was on the couch watching tv with lycanroc.

Delilah: "father!"

Delilah rushes to sun and hugs him. Sun smiles as he embraces his daughter. Lillie smiles and slips on her slippers.

Lillie: "how was work?"

Lillie kisses sun on the cheek.

Sun: "work was fine, babe. Leslie had to leave a bit early, due to one of his kids being sick at school and his husband wasn't able to pick him up due to some pokemon boxing tournament."

Snowy goes up to lick lycanroc, lycanroc barks with happiness. Cubchoo also hugs lycanroc. Making him blush a little.

Sun: "how was school, Delilah?"

Delilah: "it was fine, thanks father."

Sun: "I've been meaning to spend time with you these past few days. But work always comes back with a vengeance."

Delilah: "it's okay, father. I know you're just trying to support us and this house. Along with helping us, eat and drink and sleep."

Sun: *she's super smart.*

Sun tickles Delilah, but she had enough of that already, so she giggles, but slaps her dads hands playfully.

Lillie: "okay, babe, that's enough of the tickling. Her friends already did enough to her."

Sun: "sorry, baby."

Sun stops tickling, and Delilah kisses her father on the cheek.

Lillie: "why don't you two go enjoy some time together? I'll make some dinner. Remember, sun, no scary stories. I don't want Delilah rushing into our bed because of that."

Sun chuckles and pets delilah.

Upstairs

Sun sits on a pillow and Delilah kneels on her pillow.

Sun: "I know you're being bullied at school, Delilah."

Delilah: "father, how did you know without being told about it."

Sun: "i can tell woth that look in your eye. I myself had that look when hau was around your mother."

Delilah: "whose hau?"

Sun gasps and realized what he just told her.

Sun: "hau....."

Flashback sun narrates

During the island challenge, we were all friends at one point. But something in hau changed. He grew jealous of your mothers feelings for me. So, he turned from a funny guy, to a evil soulless.....jerk.....