Chapter 1- the come back

And kids that is the story about my high school best friend who took her life because of this boy. I found their bodies and took the book she wrote the story in before anyone could see it. See love can make you do crazy things...it can make you conspire crazy things...drive you to crazy things...the question is...is it all worth it in the end?"

*phone rings*

"Who could be calling at this hour?" Jasmin looked shocked. She didn't know the number so she was curious.
"Hello"
"Not even a best friend nothing? Like be happy I'm not dead." I say with no emotion.

"Wa-wait what?!?!?" Jasmin exclaimed. "I found your body and everything. This can't be possible...I don't understand!"

"Well remember the time we had a biology project and I made a sculpture of me with pig intestines and artificial skin? Yeah that's what you found." I said with neutral emotion.

"Why would you do that? I don't understand why put me through all of that!?!? How did this happen? Where are you now!?!?" Jasmin says flabbergasted.
"Okay okay hear me out let me explain. After killing Levi I genuinely felt guilty and full of emotions. I realised I could go to jail and heartbreak and betrayal wasn't an excuse for killing him. If I had just ran than everyone including the police would be looking for me. Soooo I did what I thought was best and faked my death. I moved to another continent and settled down here. The only problem is I'm on the run again. Don't worry I didn't kill anyone this time! I fell in love and later found out a lot about that person." I said with no emotion.

"Explain yourself." Jasmin said baffled.

"You better open your door so I can come in and explain. I've been standing here for the last hour."
Jasmin runs to the door and sees me. She jumps into my arms than proceeds to hit me. I expected worse so I'm okay with it. I come in and sit down.

"Are you ready for another Loverboi??" I said with a smirk.