Chapter 7- here I go again.

Here I go again. Laying in bed and over thinking the whole situation.

I mean I know that she's just suspicious of him. That's why she looks at him that way...right?
That's the perfect explanation. That's the only explanation.

On the other hand he is very attractive and both of our types. What if she does actually like him?

No it's not possible I'm over thinking the situation. The only possible way to find out is to ask Jasmin.

I phone Jasmin. "Hey, okay here me out...t-t-this is going to sound crazy but-but I just need reassurance." I say stuttering.

"Say wassup...you know you could speak to me."
"Do you like Oliver...like is there any feelings or do you find him attractive cause I saw the way you looked at him...a few times"

Jasmin burst out in laughter.
"Why would I want that no I'm fine. You should get some rest. I look at him cause I'm trying to figure things out. He's very secretive and suspicious and I don't like it I just wants best for you"

I sigh in relief. I know when Jasmin is lying or telling the truth and this isn't a lie.

"Oh and by the way we meeting up with Riley she needs to know the whole story." Jasmin says without hesitation.

I agree cause well she was one of my closest friends.

"It's Friday and I'm going on a date with Oliver so maybe tomorrow?

"Sure why not."