Chapter 8- "its just a small world."

I get ready to go out with Oliver while he was gone 'handling some business.'

Not too long after I hear a hoot outside.
"Baby we going to be late for the reservation let's go!" Oliver screams in excitement.

I rush out and climb in the car.
"Reservations? Where we going." I say curious.

"A lot of places, but you'll see. It's a surprise!" Oliver says with a smirk.

We get to a really fancy restaurant and as we go in almost everyone's heads turn in excitement.

"Oliver!" The manager of the restaurant screams.
"It's been a long time where have you been the last time you were year was when you were 18 still with..." before the manger could finish Oliver speaks over him "yeah I remember, let's not discuss this now okay? but anyway I'm back for a while how have you been?" Oliver says nervous.

Once we were seated I look at him with my eyes narrowed.
"Why didn't you let him finish? Who was it."

"Don't worry baby, it's just a old friend that I don't wanna be associated with. We did bad stuff back in the day. A lot of bad stuff. I just don't want to be reminded of my past."

Afterwards we went to a carnival but everyone knew Oliver. I was confused cause I thought he said he only had one friend. This just spiked more curiously about his life.