Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

"Hey guys my girl Sierra volunteered herself for dinner" he said. Liam and Harry shook their heads they were thinking the same as me.

"Niall you idiot you can't just go around stealing girls for your own pleasure and what not!" I yelled at him.

"C'mon guys she tastes way sweeter than Buffy and she's a better kisser than Buffy".

"Niall whats happened to you,you loved Buffy now your getting other girls and saying stuff about them. My sister is risking her life just to save Buffy and all you care about is finding a girl that serves your needs way better than Buffy did. Seriously why do it,Buffy is a beautiful girl and I can't wait till she comes back so I can tell her I love her, that right Niall I've loved her since the day we kidnapped her,it's why you didn't notice cause all you want to do was feed from her a sleep with her!" Liam and Harry were shocked.

"Seems as thou we're kinda sharing our secrets I um love Buffy as well since we kidnapped her as well" Liam said.

"Same but I've liked her since she died you know I felt really bad and I guess my guilt turned into love" Harry said looking down.

"Oh great your all liking my girl?" Niall said.

"Niall wtf you are such a douche you say stuff about this girl being better than Buffy and than you go off at us because we love her I mean who wouldn't just go and do your stuff with her and no I don't want a drink from her cause I'm not like you and Louis over there who is madly making out with his girl!" I yelled at him he wasn't bothered and took her up to his room. Louis done the same and I looked at the boys and they looked at me.

"So you both love Buffy I guess" they nodded and I started to the door.

"I'm going for a walk just don't follow me ok I need to be alone for a while" they nodded and I went out the door and disappeared to the one place where I always go...

A/N ohh ok guys where do you think the place is and please vote for me on the @1D_vampire_awards for boarding school from hell. I would really appreciate it if you did vote for me. Comment what you thought of this chapter.

Comment

Fan

Vote