Chapter 17

Buffy's POV

I awoke due to a sense of hunger, I got up and had a look in the mirror I looked awful. I noticed I had a little bump on my stomach, it was already starting to grow. I walks out of the room, to see all the boys, I glanced at Louis and Niall, I walked outside slamming the door shut. I was angry I never wanted this, I walked into the woods to think for a bit. I felt a growing pain in my stomach as it growled, suddenly I smell the best thing in the world. Blood. I vampire ran to the source and their was a bunch if campers. I don't know what came over me, but I lunged and in the time span of five minutes they were all dead. I heard a whimper and there was a little girl sitting there crying. She stepped away from me as I stepped forward, I looked at my hands I was a monster. I fell to the ground and cried silently. I heard her footsteps come towards me, I didn't feel like attacking her.

"Are you ok?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You need to forget all this, say some scary man came in and killed your family and friends while you were hiding." I told her she nodded hypnotised. She touched my shoulder and she giggled and pointed at my stomach.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your having a baby, a girl." I was shocked by what she said, how the hell did she know, I've heard about psychic people is she one?

I used a phone I found and called the cops, I quickly escaped. I ran back to the tourbus to be faced with questions. Liam pushed through the boys and dragged me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and what I saw was horrible, I had blood everywhere.

"I'm a monster Liam, I'm a monster, a monster." I kept mumbling.

"Your not a monster ok?" He said.

"Yes I am I killed people liam in front of a little girl and then she tells me I'm pregnant and I'm having a girl!" I yelled at him.

"Buffy calm down, ok calm down." I nodded and took a deep breath. "Since it's already starting to show let's go and get a scan to see what sex it is, if you can tell." I nodded and he rang and booked a appointment.

"Liam I need to have a shower." He nodded and I went and quickly got in the shower. I closed my eyes as I washed my hair, I opened them and blood was coming out if the shower. I screamed and fell onto the tile floor, I looked again and there was nothing there just water. I heard shouts outside the door, asking if I was ok. I replied back, I was finished in the shower anyway.

I walked out side and all the boys were looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Obviously, it all you do is stare at me."

"We just wanna know if your ok."

"I'm fine, for a teenager who is fucking pregnant with a fucking baby!" I yelled.

"Oh no the mood swings are showing."

"Shut the fuck up Niall!" I yelled at him. He shut up quickly.

"I just need to lay down I'm tired." I stated, going to sleep."

Liam's POV

"I've book her appointment." I said to the boys.

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow." We were all worried about Buffy. She was trying to show that she was ok, but she was failing miserably.

"Who's taking her?"

"I'll take her since I'm the father." Louis said, I wanted to disagree but I knew he was right.

"Fine but just take it easy on her Louis." He nodded. I was bored being in this stupid tour bus was boring.

"I just slept and I'm still tired I'm just gonna go and have a nap." Harry said leaving the room.

"I think we should do something for Buffy." Zayn suddenly said.

"Like what?"

"I don't know something that will make her feel special and get the stress out of her head for a while." We all nodded, we all agreed that we would do something to cheer Buffy up.