Bewitched

To Agatha Cream, Nora was the coolest person on the entire planet. Not just because she was a brave warrior with awesome superpowers, but she was friends with a witch! A real live witch! She wished she could've stayed  longer and talked to Azura more. She never thought witches were real until now, and she wanted to know more about Azura, and the world she came from.

She  blew a fit when she realized Azura and Nora would be at her Uncle Sour Cream's rave at the warehouse and she wasn't allowed to go. "Grownups only." Her sister said, along with her parents. "But you're not a grownup and you're going!!" Agatha stomped her foot. "Little kids don't go to these things." Kimchi stomped her foot in response.

"I'm not a little kid I'm seven years old!" Agatha snapped. "Mumuhmuh. Muhmuhmuhmuhmuh." Her father Onion said firmly. "I know it's passed my bedtime, but I can stay up. Pleeeaaaaaaaseee? Nora's gonna be there with a witch!"

"Muh muh?" Onion questioned.

"Yeah Dad, a witch! She did this really cool magic spell, and Kimchi said she was gonna do magic again at Sour Cream's rave. It's so cool Dad you gotta see it!" Maybe the witch's magic rubbed off on her, for she was able to convince her parents to take them all to see their uncle on a family outing.

"Hooraaay!!!" Agatha pumped her fists and cheered, running across her front yard in pure excitement. " I'm gonna see the witch! I'm  gonna see the witch!! I hope she casts another magic spell!!!!"

" A witch you say? That's something I haven't heard from here."  Agatha turned  her head at a grey haired old lady and her friend. "Yeah, you heard me."  Agatha crossed her arms with a smirk. "There's a witch in Beach City, and she's gonna do magic  at my Uncle's rave. She cast this awesome spell before, with dragons, and unicorns! I hope she does it again. My parents are gonna lose their minds when they see it."

"Tell us where we can find Azura, child." The black and grey haired lady asked. "At the old warehouse." She handed them a flyer. "Hey! How'd you know her name?"

"I'm her grandmother." Eda answered the child honestly showing a photo of her and Zuri as proof. "My sister and I came to find her and bring her back home.  She ran away  and her moms are very worried about her."

"Ooooooohhhhh she's gonna be in troubleeeeeeeee." Agatha gasped. " I hope you let her do the magic trick first, because I told my parents and Uncle Sour Cream that she'd do magic."

"Ahh I see." Eda smirked. "Don't worry, I'll let her be until after the show. Thanks for the help kid. here, have a crystal gremlin, just make sure you don't water it under moonlight."

                                                          .......

"Gems and humans of all eras! Are you ready for tonight's special guest?" Sour Cream announced from the stage. A cheer roared through the warehouse rave. "Lets wave our glowsticks and give a warm welcome to the newest visitor  to Beach City! Azura Blight! Take the stage with your new friends and cast a magic spell!"

Azura smirked and me and our Gems, as we tuned our instruments. "Ready to rock?"

"You kidding me!" Azura laughed. "I was born ready!!" She took the center stage, with me standing beside her. She summoned her base and she strummed it through the mic. That instant a poof of purple smoke enveloped her, and when it dissipated she stood once again in her witch's robe. 

That got the crowds attention.

"Beach City! Are  ready to be enchanted!!?" She bellowed in the mic. 

"YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The crowd chorused. 

At her signal I covered my eyes with my sensory visor.  Dazzling Light beamed from her muse's spell  and we rocked on.  Azura played jammed  base and belted her song.

I'm gonna cast a spell on you.
You're gonna do what I want you to.
Mix it up here in my little bowl,
say a few words and you lose control.

I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
Put a spell on you!

With her hand she combined fire and ice glyphs, creating a great fog misting over the stage and  warehouse floor. She traced the light glyph above  her head, illuminating  muted  light of the scene in mystic colors.

You'll feel the fog
as I cloud your mind.
You'll get dizzy
when I make a sign.
You'll wake up in the dead of night,
missing me when I'm out of sight.

I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
Oh yeah!

Azura  strutted seductively  towards Kimchi and the Cool kids, Agatha watching mesmerized at the front of the stage. Azura enticed Dan over, creating a cobweb in her palm, swirling it into mist between her fingers. She then cast a butterfly illusion sending it merrily towards Agatha in a more innocent gesture.

With this little cobweb potion,
you'll fall into dark devotion.
If you ever lose affection,
I can change your whole direction.

Floating back with a leap, we dueted as Witch And Gem Hybrids

I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm gonna put a spell on you.
I'm a Hex Girl
and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
We're gonna put a spell on all of you!

At the last word, thunder clapped at the ethereal form of a great owl spreading its wings. It dispersed into starlight, shimmering down on us.  

The crowd went wild, a little too loud and wild for me. I proudly excused myself and waited backstage. "Nora! The harpies have been spotted in the near vicinity!" Skyla alerted. "Go after them I'll catch up! I be no help to you overstimulated."

In the quietness behind the warehouse I sighed.  "I hope that got their attention." It better have,  Azura was anything but subtle. A soft hoot answered me and there, poking through the grass, was the little owl. "Gotcha you little spy!" I quickly bubbled it before it could get away.  The bird fluttered in its prison, uttering small hoots. "Now you won't  spill it to your friends."

"Oh I wouldn't count on that." A familiar voice chuckled. The grey haired harpy emerged from the shadows with her black haired sister. The harpy that appeared as Zuri's grandmother  popped by bubble with her talonlike nail. The little owl fluttered franticly, settling on the harpy's shoulder. "Our illusion will distract your friends for a while, don't count on them coming to save you. Now spill it, where is Azura?"

I bared my glowing sword.

"Bad idea kid." The harpy warned. Her sister appeared along with a massive growling beast with great horns and an exposed skull.