3. Gospel Sins

Giovanni model walked from her car into the church parking lot. She carried her Gucci purse  tightly as she walked past the old women gossiping. She was a faithful religious woman who followed her bible. She loved praising God. This was her happy place even if negativity inside of God's house were alive in certain members.

"Hey Giovanni sweetie!" Mrs. Rosy spoke.

"Hey mother Rose! How's Mr.Rosy?" Vanni exclaimed.

"Oh girl he good. You he in the church baby! I'm just tryna get my bible!" Mrs.Rosy chuckled.

Giovanni carried over to Mrs.Rosy as she struggled to hold her things. Mrs.Rosy watched her grow up, and this was one woman who she would bend over backwards for in a heartbeat. Mrs.Rosy never judged her. All twenty-four years of life, Mrs.Rosy allowed her to be who she was meant to be. Even if she lost her way, Mrs.Rosy never attempted to punish her with negative words.

"Let me help you mama. You know I don't play that struggling mess." Vanni laughed.

"Oh Gio! Girlll I got it!" Mrs.Rosy fussed.

"Yeah not convincing. Give me it momma." Gio laugh.

The two walked inside the house of God giggling amongst themselves. God glued the two together after Giovanni mommy went to prison for murdering her father. Mrs.Rosy raised Giovanni and her little brother, Graylen. They were 4 years apart, so Graylen was 18 years old.

Mrs.Rosy had a 35 year old son named Isaac. She raised him with Giovanni and Graylen. She never had custody of the two children, but Gio mom left the two children in care by request. Every since that night, the small family been together.

"God! He walked this Earth.." Pastor preached.

Giovanni was intuned with the word of the day. She felt stares from other women as she sat next to Graylen whom was late as usual. Isaac sat next to her with his new girlfriend. Giovanni was often jealous of Isaac new boo. Why? She was suppose to be the one for him. Mrs.Rosy wanted the two together, but Isaac wasn't your average church boy. He ended up losing his way years ago, and he neglected Gio in the process.

Later that day, the family gathered at the Rosy's home. Giovanni played with her 3 year old niece. Graylen was a young father, but a dedicated father.

"TeeTee! Daddy took me to see baby shark!" Nisha cheered.

"That's good!" Gio cheered.

Gio found herself starring at Isaac. She remember everything that happened between them. Their first time. Their first kiss. Their first everything. Mrs.Rosy always wanted the two together, but she never realized that it happened right under her nose. She would choke the two if she knew that while she was sleeping they were sneaking and freaking.

"Aye lil mama."

Isaac plopped on the couch next to Gio.

"Sup." Gio replied.

"You good? You been out of it for a minute."

"Yeah just thinking bout stuff. My life." Gio sighed

Gio found herself playing with her fingers. This felt so wrong to her. The church would judge her for this sin. She was lusting after a taken man.

"You thinking bout me?"

"Huh?!" Gio eyes grew.

"You got the same look on your face that I often have." Issac admitted.

"You do?"

Gio blushed knowing Isaac still had feelings for her.

"If mama wasn't here, I would stretch that fine ass out." Issac smirked.

"Oh I got my own place you know?"

The two immediately smirked.

Giovanni laid next to Isaac catching her breathe as they smirked. The two finished round three after going missing from Mrs.Rosy house hours ago. The two lusted so hard that they gave in to temptation. For hours, the thought of the new girlfriend or anybody disappeared.

"You know we can't do this again." Isaac sighed.

"W-Why?" Gio heart dropped.

"I'm getting married Gio. This was just sex." Isaac lifted up.

That's when it hit Giovanni. She had broke down into a weak area. Isaac used her once again. All the emotions came crushing down. Her heart broke. The tears began to flow.

"Plus my mom is more important. She wouldn't approve of the sneaking, and we don't fit together. Your sex is fucking bomb, but I must carry on with this marriage. God forgive us both."

"Get out." Gio whispered.

"Huh?-"

"GET. OUT." Giovanni cried.

Isaac shrugged and began getting dressed as Gio curled into a little ball. She watched as he buckled his belt. The man of her dreams was not God sent. She felt terrible. The moment was ruined. This made her not want to stay in this town. She wanted to leave. She was tired of being judged. She was tired of running into the same toxic faces. She wanted out.

"I'm sorry Gio. Your beautiful, just not worth losing my girl for." Isaac sighed.

"Don't. Just go. I'm moving anyways."

"W-Wh-"

"Goodbye Isaac. Let yourself out. Tell Mrs.Rosy I love her. Tell my brother I'll reach out soon." Gio wiped her tears.

Isaac was taken back on how she came to the conclusion so quickly without thinking bout everyone else. His feelings were now hurt. He knew it was best if he left, but something held him in that spot.

"Go Isaac. Go get married. Go please the church. Go have children. Get out my life. Get out my house. Get out my way. God has someone that's 100x worthy than you will ever be. You fucking punk. GET OUT."

Isaac blinked as he stepped back. He was appalled at her behavior. He stormed out. At least he kept it real on his part. He didn't understand the animosity. He found this ghetto.

When ghetto bitches finally want to show out. Isaac thought.

Gio heard the door slam. She was out of here. Out of the slums. Out of the judgement. Out of these people life. She would return for her brother and niece. She would come back to give Mrs.Rosy one last kiss. This was her fresh start.

God please forgive me for that gospel temptation of a sin. Giovanni prayed.