virgin

A/N : So this was requested by a friend so here you go x

Summary :G!P Florence and you have sex for the first time and she is caring as you are a virgin

⚠️Warnings : smut
Not proof read

After a long day of shooting black widow you and flo both decided to just relax and watch a movie. Yet at some point during the movie you ended up on Flo's lap making out. As your tongues bashed agains each others getting more sloppy then the last, you pulled apart as air was becoming a problem only to feel flo plant sloppy kisses down your neck moaning as you could feel her bulge growing harder. Things always ended after that but this time you wanted more.
"Florence " you panted as she continued kissing your neck.
"Mhm" she said against your neck causing a wave of arousal down to your heat from the vibration.
"I-i want mhm. I want to have sex " you moan . This causes florence to stop and look into your eyes.
"Are you sure we don't have to if your not ready" she said it a calming voice .
"I'm 100% sure flo. I need you, I want you baby" you say as you grind against her clothed cock.
"Fuck mhm.100% ? " she panted trying not to pressure you into anything .
"Yes baby 100%" you whisper in her ear which turned her on even more as she felt your warm breath down her spine. And with that she picked you up by the thighs and continued to kiss you as she took you to the bedroom not breaking the kiss once. Once she shut the door she brought you over to the bed and layed you down softly. You huffed in annoyance as she removed her mouth from yours only to let out a moan as as she started attacking your neck once again .
"Can I ? " she asked looking into your eyes holding the bottom of your shirt . You nodded quickly and within seconds your shirt was somewhere on the floor and a smirk crawled upon Florence's face to see your not wearing a bra. She pounced down and took your already hardened right nipple in her mouth and licked harder when you let out a loud moan.
She replaced her tongue with her finger as she moved onto your left nipple trying to give it the same amount of affection .
As she continued you were getting more impatient as the wetness between you thighs was growing impatiently.
"Baby please "you moan as she detaches her mouth from your nipple.
"Patience baby patience " she husked in a lower voice then usual with lust in her eyes.
She started kissing down your body trying to kiss every part like she was trying to savor the taste of you. Once she got down to the hem of your shorts she looked up at you silently asking if she could take them off. You nodded almost straight away and in one quick motion she pulled down your shorts and panties to expose your neatly trimmed pussy.
"Beatiful " she husked staring at your pussy with utter love in her eyes . You could feel her warm breath on your pussy as she said that and you were now way to horny to be teased.
"Florence stop teasi-" you started but before you could finish you moaned loudly as she licked up your pussy and found your clit with one swift motion.
"Oh f-fuck flo that feels amazing" you moan loudly .
"Oh baby . We're just getting started." She said against your clit sending vibrations right to your head turning your brain to mush as you could feel your orgasm getting closer .
" I'm ,im gonna cum" you said through a strangled moan. As she licked your clit hardly one more time you came hard on Flo's face .
She continued licking as you road out your high but as soon as you finished ,she was teasing your entrance with her finger .
"Flo please " you husked as you were still very horny.
You could feel her long finger slowly push into your tight enterance .
"This might hurt a bit baby but it will be worth it I promise " she said calmly as she continued to push her finger in the rest of the way . It was weird . Not a bad weird though a good weird .
She quicker her pace going in and out of you ,as she added a second finger you could hear the noise of your wetness against her fingers .
"Mhm t-that feels ah so good don't stop !" You screamed through pants of pleasure. In return she chuckled lightly as sped up her pace . As she did this you could feel the similar knot in your stomach from just minutes ago .
"I'm gonna c-cum" you tried to say through your moans .
"Cum for me baby " she husked . That was all you needed to send you over the edge once again cumming but all over her hands this time . She moved herself up to face you as she sweetly kissed you not like the hungry type kiss but the type to show you that she loves you with everything she has .
"This is gonging to hurt okay darling so tell me if it's to mutch okay ?" She sweetly asked . You nodded in response
"Words baby girl " she whispered turning you on more .
"Okay baby " you whispered .
She moved her 8 inch cock to your enterance and very slowly pushed the tip in . As she did , you became a moaning mess . It hurt a lot but you could feel the pleasure behind it . Florence notice this and asked "are you okay baby do you want me to stop ?"
" no!  No please don't " you whimpered
She smiled and continued to slowly thrust herself into you until she bottomed out. She waited for you to adjust before moving
"You con move now"you whimpered
"Are you sure baby girl?" She asked with a grunt as she was on cloud 9 but still comforting you .
" yes I'm sure "you moaned
She started to move a bit quicker and the pain was disappearing as a huge wave of pleasure broke through your whole body .
"Your so beautiful " she husked as she kissed your neck. You moaned in response as you couldn't form a sentence due to the amount of pleasure you were in .Florence moved her hand down and rubbed your swollen clot white the pad of her thumb which only added to the amount of pleasure as you let out a loud strangled moan .
"I'm c-close flo " you spat out trying to speak
" me too baby "she husked pumping into you quicker . After a couple more thrust you felt the the new knot in your stomach explode " flo I'm cumming !" You screamed as you squirted all over her big dick that was still pumping into you .
"I need to pull out baby " she moaned . As she was about to you stopped her and said
"No cum in me please Baby ?" You screamed still having the pleasure course through your body and with a few more thrusts, Florence came with a loud moan
"F-fuck" she screamed as you could feel her warm seed filling you up to the brim .
Once she came down from her high she rolled over you and you cuddled into her side .
"That was amazing " she panted out of breath
"I'm so happy that I had my first time with you" you whispered now very tired
"I love you darling " she whispered kissing your forehead .
" I love you too " you said as you fell asleep with flo not far behind

The end

A/n
Leave any ideas in the comment also sorry for not updating in a while I kinda forgot about the book 😂