3

I woke up with a massive headache, my vision is spinning and I want to vomit everything inside my body. I pushed myself to sit and swear to never drink again, but I know I would probably drink again sooner or later, but fuck this headache I want to cut my head.

After finally organizing my thoughts and letting go of that overdramatic monologue, I scanned the room I'm into and noticed a medicine, a glass of water and a note on the side table. How did I got home last night? I thought as I realized that I'm home, well never mind atleast I am alive and breathing.

I took the pills and pop it in my mouth and proceed to chug the glass of water, fuck I was thirsty as a camel. I picked up the note and saw my cute boyfriend's handwriting.

"P'ohm, I tried waking you up but you're so stubborn, so I gave up. I hope you have a schedule today and missed it, you came home drunk and didn't give me cuddles, I also didn't get my goodbye kisses from you, no I love you for you today as a punishment.

P.s. there is a medicine on the bedside table, drink it to lessen your headache, I also made porridge for you, heat it up, finish it to warm your stomach."

Awww my noo is so cute, he tried punishing me but cutely failed as it  showed how he is so concerned.  I kept looking at the note reading it over and over, and when I am about to put it down, I noticed something which made me smile, cured my hangover and put me on a good mood.

A cute little I LOVE YOU was written on the lower part of the paper. My noo is killing me with his cuteness.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a bath and then changed clothes. After that I went to the kitchen cause I swear I could eat a whole ass cow right now with how hungry I am.

I saw the porridge fluke prepared for me and heated it up cause it is cold as fuck. What time is it for this to be this cold, I glanced at the clock and yes, this porridge has the right to be cold, it's already 2p.m., thank God I don't have work today. I chuckled as I remember the note, "I'm sorry noo but your beloved boyfriend just escaped from your curse."

I ate the porridge and thanked how my boyfriend knew me so well cause he made a lot knowing I'll be starving. I really should kiss him a thousand times later, he's been too good, always been. I smiled at the thought and can't help to feel giddy just imagining all the cuddles and kisses I would give to my noo later when he gets home.

After I finished eating I cleaned the dishes and changed the bedsheets cause it smells like shit, actually it does not, it just smells like alcohol and I don't want it. The bed usually smells like sweet vanilla, the smell of my lovely noo and I want to keep it that way. I plopped my body on the newly changed sheets and took my phone, scrolled through the social media and I noticed some pics of last night. I switched to the line app and messaged selene. I remembered getting her contact last night as I saw her pictures posted, she looked beautiful in them. I greeted her and asked if she's okay, knowing how drunk she is, I know her hangover is killing her, I experienced it just a while ago, and I cringe over the memory.

Ohm: hey, how are you coping up with the hangover?
Selene: p'ohmmmmmmmm

I chuckled at her reply

Ohm: don't whine, you did that to yourself.
Selene: my head is killing me p'ohm
Ohm: go drink some pain reliever and eat something,  freshen up too.

I somehow look like scolding her, are we in this level of closeness already? Whatever, I already sent it, I chuckled

Selene: okay p'ohm, I haven't got up yet, I'm still in my bed lazing around finding the strength in my legs huhuhu

She is too adorable, I chuckled as I read her message especially the last part.

Ohm: stand up now, it's nearly three in the afternoon and your stomach is still empty,  that's bad. Go now.

Selene: yes I'm already moving p'ohm  I'll message you when I'm done.
Selene: don't go MIA on me, I'm so bored right now. I'll be quick.

She is really so adorable,  I only saw her closely yesterday and when we had a talk both of us were already tipsy, I wonder who's cuter, the drunk selene or sober selene? I smiled as I think about last night and imagine how she would act sober.

I was pulled out from my thought when the door opened and fluke came in. I was shocked for a moment and realized what I was thinking. I suddenly felt lost and confused. What was I thinking?

"P'ohm, are you okay?" The little boy asked.

"Ha, uhmm, of course, why?." I answered hesitant.

"Are you sure? you don't look okay." he asked again and I just answered him with a smile.

"Did you ate the porridge p'ohm?." The little boy asked again as he put his things on the chair and settled in front of me.

"Yes noo, thank you, It was delicious." I answered with a smile when I finally composed myself.

"By the way why are you here? It's still early, did you close your shop already?" I asked upon realizing that it's still too early for him to clock out.

"Well, I was worried, you didn't reply to me, I sent a message asking if you are awake, how are you and if you have work, but you didn't even read my messages so I asked earth for a favor and went home."

I quickly checked my phone and it's true, he's been messaging me since last night, now I am guilty.  I can't believe I didn't check his messages when I've been on the app for a while. What is happening to me?

I looked up to my boyfriend with a puppy eyes and apologized. I tried all my luck and thank God it worked. My cute boyfriend hugged me and just asked if I was really okay. I answered him with a nod and stayed on his embrace.

I was about to ask him to lie down so that we can cuddle properly but my phone pinged. And i quickly detached myself from the embrace to check the message.

Fluke can only watch his boyfriend focus on the phone ignoring him.