SYETE

Alexander lit up his third cigarette while looking outside their room. Soft whistling from trees can only be heard. He turns to Valentina who was sleeping so loudly. He chuckled and throws his cigarette. He walks towards her and lifts his finger to remove the hairs from her face.

Valentina slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She saw Alexander and sat up straight. "Good morning, my little queen. I hope you enjoyed your rest." He smirks.

"U-uh yeah" Valentina scooted away but he was fast enough to put her on his lap. She tried to move away from him. "Don't squirm, you're getting my dick hard"

She immediately stopped. "I want to go home" she said as she stared on the floor. "No" Alexander yanked Valentina's hair "If you leave, I promise you that every day you will be experiencing hell" Alexander whispers to her ear, making her whimper if fear.

"Please, I don't know you" His eyes poking through the back of her skull. "You will, soon"
Valentina nodded. She was scared against him.

"I have some business to do. You can roam around the house and bring Axon with you" he said before slapping her ass.

When Valentina heard a click, she hurriedly look for her phone. "Where is it?" she rummaged everything on the floor, cabinet, and table. "Oh, yes!" she ducked her face under the bed and saw her phone.

She tries opening it but it wouldn't turn on. Her eyes searched the area for a charger and smiled in victory when she saw one. "Come on"

After a minutes of sitting on the floor and waiting for her phone to open. She went to the cabinet to look for something to weat, everything was her type, even the sizes are accurate.

He knows how to woo a girl huh

She opened the bathroom and showered like she never did before. It was calming for her. She drenched herself before going outside.

She walks towards her phone and opened it. There was dozen of texts coming from molly, her parents, and his brother ethan.

She sent them each a text saying she's safe and coming home soon. She started to cry because she's uncertain on how she's going to stay here for long.

Valentina heard faint footsteps so she puts her phone under the pillow. Alexander opened the door and stared at Valentina.

"What were you hiding?" He said while walking towards her. "Nothing" Alexander raised his brows and stalked towards her.

Valentina took a step backward, her back hitting the wall. "Don't lie to me, Valentina" They stared at each other when something pinged under the pillow.

Valentina shut her eyes while Alexander goes to where the sound came. He took it and saw messages. His eyes looks so scary and deadly. She gulped the lump on her throat. He throws it on the wall, her phone broken into tiny pieces.

His right hand went to her neck and choked her. She tried to remove his grip but he was too strong. "Were you planning to leave me, huh?" Valentina shook her head.

"Fuck you, bitch" he said as he punched her to her face. Valentina almost taste the blood.

"S-stop"

Alexander continued punching her until she was left for dead. She couldn't move, everything on her body feels bruised. "Please, Alexander!" She tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen and with one last hit.

"Don't you dare try to leave me, my little queen" She heard him say before she lost her consciousness.