OTSO

Alexander bandaged the last injury on her stomach. Her breathing was getting better. He smiled before pecking her lips. He stood up and went to his office to get the contract.

It was already 4pm when he decides to make a food for Valentina. When the food is done, he went upstairs to look for Valentina. Apparently, the girl had gone over to the balcony.

He drops the tray and runs to her. Valentina was dangling her feet to the ground that is 10ft high. "Do you want to die?!" he shouts to her.

Valentina looked so broken when she turns to him. "Didn't you do all the work already?" Alexander coldly stares at her. He carried her back to the room and settled her food.

"Eat" She looks at him, letting him know that she can't eat by herself. She gave her whole energy on getting onto the balcony.

Valentina didn't know why she was being nice to the guy who almost abuse her every day. What she didn't know was that she was falling inlove to the guy who kidnapped her, treats her like a princess, and then, be violent with her.

She couldn't understand why she was allowing her to degrade her like that. She wasn't taught to be a masochist. Alexander lifted the spoon to her mouth and slowly put it inside. He felt an excitement that he didn't experience before. He was getting used to this.

"I can't eat anymore" She turns her head to the side not before the spoon hits her cheek. One minute ago, he was acting lovely dovey and now he's a hell monster.

Alexander slaps her hard, making her head turn to the side. Once he's not satisfied yet, he throws the soup to her face. She was thankful that it wasn't hot anymore.

"Bitch can't you be grateful?" She let out a whimper.

"I'm giving you everything that you need yet you're still acting like a bitch" Valentina couldn't answer as she felt the pain again. She haven't recovered yet and he added another one.

What a life

"Clean everything"

Alexander left the room and Valentina tries to clean the mess. Her body started to ache again but she had no choice, or else she's going to receive another beating again.

Valentina laid on the bed after she has finished cleaning. She stared at the ceiling and many thought rushed in. She doesn't know who Alexander is and where the hell is she.

She was being captive against her will but it doesn't seem like so. She liked every bit of it and it's making her crazy. She started to cry because emotionally, physically, and mentally she's drained.

She hasn't seen her family and Molly for awhile. Her phone was even trashed and now she has no clue on what to do with her life. She can only depend on Alexander, who's a sadist.

She chuckled and decided to sleep again. She turns her head to the side she saw a phone near the bedside table.

Maybe he left it to test me

She didn't try to get it but what perked her interest was that there was a paper beside it.
"Marriage Contract?" Suddenly, she remembers the details right before she was kidnapped, making her head throb in pain.

Fuck my life

There's no doubt that Valentina was going to say yes, either way she had no choice but to fall from the psycho's trap. She put the paper back to where it belong. She walked around the room, going in circles and thinking on how she'll get out of here.

If she was going to spend the rest of her life here, she might just be good as dead. Despite her failed attempts, there was no way to escape him.

She might like him but she was not going to be tied down.

"Valentina"

She hears him whisper to her ear before snaking his hands around her waist. " I know you've seen it"

"W-what are you talking about?" he flips her so that she's right in front of him. "I'm taking only one answer, Valentina" He said before kissing her roughly.