11

"That was barbaric! Never to be done again!"

"I thought you would like it but meh okay"

"My head was hanging upside down! Why would I like to be upside down?!"

"I shouldn't have agreed to this and had just insisted on going into the bar" Minmin said again.

Yoongi took Minmin to an intense Rollercoaster he used to ride, thinking Minmin has the same taste as him but it turned out as the opposite, he hated it!

For Minmin to calm down he decided to take him to a near cotton candy stall just to see if he would like it but coming to the thought of eating Yoongi thought, he still hasn't eaten any food from the "present"! So Yoongi got excited.

Yes they still haven't ate since both didn't have any appetite to do so and Yoongi was too cheap to buy food and too lazy to cook anyways.

(Keep in mind it's only been hours since Minmin came :)) and this takes place after he got the new make over, they stayed at the apartment after for about 2 hrs or smth then the amusement park before going to the bar or a pub, idk just not a club)

"What is this?" Minmin said looking at the weird machine collecting cloud like string.

"It's cotton candy" Yoongi smiled, his eyes filling with excitement.

"It is edible?" Minmin asked as he looked at the people munching on their fun shaped cotton candy's

"Yeah and you're trying one, and to light up your dark persona, I ordered you a pink colored flower!"

Minmin just sighed at this guy's childlike attitude and waited silently while listening to Yoongi's random blabbering.

After the cotton candy was done being formed, Yoongi gave the cute pink flower to the dark Minmin and Yoongi held his, he had the typical cotton candy look, pink and all.

Minmin took a tiny piece using his other hand, examining the new and weird food Infront of him

He tasted it and he thought it was too sweet but took a bite anyways, it was undeniably addicting for some weird reason and next thing he knew he ate it all, what..?

He got confused himself since he never really did like anything sweet and mostly only ate bread, some vegetables, fruits and a bit of rice. Yoongi was watching all this, amused at the questioned look on Minmins face.

"So you like it?"

"No" He said but dragging the o a little making it sound like he was questioning a little"

"It is too sweet for my liking"

"But you ate it all?"

"That is the problem, why? Because I certainly remember despising it the first time I tried it"

"I don't know, I guess your taste does change and especially when you open up, I used to hate eggplants the moment it went in my mouth but after deciding to taste it again in a family dinner since I had no choice but to eat it, I did and it's like one of my favorites now"

Open up

As Minmin looked to his right, he saw a happy little girl with her cotton candy and with her mom and dad, he smiled at the sight to the happy family but couldn't help but get a little sad because he experienced no such thing, so he kept a straight face and averted his gaze at something else but Yoongi already saw this and said "You know what? Let's go to the club"

Minmin just listened and turned to the front to stand up saying "okay" but before he could stand up and giant creature with marvelous hair went up to him, Minmin didn't see it as a threat as he didn't look scary but you could never be too sure, so when the beast- creature approached him he closes its about, while making a 'what are you?' face

After all this a lady went up to them saying "what are you doing? Let him go!"

Hearing the girls demand to let this thing go, he decided to let it go thinking it was okay but flinched when it suddenly came sniffing his legs "what is this?" 

"You haven't seen a dog?"

"A dog?"

Yoongi panicked a little so he tried to defend Minmins words "he uh suffered from amnesia that caused him to forget simple things too"

The girl looked at her suspiciously but took her dog's leash anyways, giving a suspicious look to Yoongi's obviously fake smile.

The woman walked away, shrugging the weird encounter. Yoongi turned to Minmin and said " you seriously haven't seen a dog?!"

"A dog?! How would I know how dogs would look like after years!"

"Okay right, fine" Yoongi sighed, too lazy to argue back.

"Uh to the bar then?" Yoongi asked suddenly as Minmin nodded silently

Quite and odd day indeed.

----

Unedited :))

Yey I managed to updated for the month LOL I thought I would've finished it tomorrow, this is the first time I finished at night, I think? But anyways I finished it at like 10:00.
But anyways here it is lol

Also I listened to AgustD recently and I don't want everyone to forget that THIS Yoongi exists 😩✋ so that's why I put a link up there :))