13

The room was evenly black and white, it had a few black lamps stuck to the wall, lighting up and giving an elegant air to the dining area. In the middle, there was a long black table.

The one seated at the end was Yoongi's mother, while the younger ones, sat at the other end. Yoongi and Minmin sat side by side on the other side of the table, while Yoongi's brother sat Infront of Minmin on the side opposite to theirs.

"I picked out these dishes myself, Yoongi I know this one's your favorite!" Yoongi's mom exclaimed, pointing at "Yoongi's favorite" dish

"That was when I was a kid mom.." Yoongi smiled awkwardly.

"But I still like it though" Yoongi said smiling, grabbing the said dish and putting some onto his plate.

"What about your friend?" His Mom questioned. Taking a look at The King who's trying his best to avoid eye contact.

Yoongi's Mom, "I'm sorry dear, but I dont know your name yet"

Yoongi avoided the talk about Minmins name. Yoongi silently cursed, "and I really thought we came prepared" He silently cursed, internally facepalming himself. He looked at Minmin in a panicked state.

Just as he was about to speak non sense again because at least a minute has already passed, Minmin beat him to it.

"Min Jun, Kim MinJun, that is my name."

Yoongi silently celebrated, he really thought he'd be naming Minmin Alberto or something.

Yoongi's Mom "Oh? What a pretty name! Now we've been eating for around 6 minutes already but you haven't touched your food yet, do you not like it?" She said before eating a piece of meat filled with etiquette.

It's not that Minmin doesn't like the food, it's just the fact that he would have to take off his mask. Minmin chuckled a bit, Heh..

Hesitantly, being the man from the past that he is, Minmin clenched the front of his mask. Yoongi glanced to his left side, where Minmin sat.

Just as he was about to distract his mom, Minmin took of his mask and purposely made it fall to the ground. Nice save, I guess.

"Oh no.." The King acted, making sure his face wasn't seen. He bent down to get the mask. Yoongi also made an excuse but it was a stupid one.

"Oop- stupid me, my shoelaces are untied" he smiled cheekily at his mom before ducking down as well. He left his right hand onto the table to tap and make noise so they can converse without being heard.

"What kind of sht did I just gotten into?" The King whispered shout.

"I don't know either! We we're stupid enough not to think about this situation!" He tapped louder.

"We?! It's only you!"

"Well you're the one wearing the mask!"

"You're the one who gave it!"

Yoongi raised his torso back. Minmin grabbed his mask, struggling to put it on for about 10 seconds before finally having it back on. Minmin also raised himself up.

"Ahh, so-" Yoongi said nervously, before he got cut off.

"You're supposed to be tying your shoes, right? But why is your dominant hand on the table?"

"I was, uh, practicing... Practicing how to tie my shoelaces with only my left hand! Yeah, that's right!" He said it as cheerfully as he could

Yoongi's Mom, "Yoongi, I know you're lying. You're a bad liar, but whatever it is, I don't have the time to care." She said raising a brow at her son. His brother hurting out a pfft.