𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡ಌ

john sat impatiently on the couch of his and roger's apartment. he had turned on a drama film that he wasn't paying too much attention to, he had his primary focus on the clock, waiting for 5pm. roger was working a second hour shift, 9 to 5. john didn't have work today so he relaxed at home, watched films he didn't care for, and tidied up some around the place. but he quickly got bored without roger there. he despised days like this, and so did roger.

roger was on his way home now, it usually took him ten minutes to get from work to home. john was growing more and more impatient when he looked at the time and it read 5:11pm. he told himself, if he isn't here by 5:15 i am going to ring his phone. but luckily enough, roger walked in the door right as the clock turned to 5:13.

john just about ran to the door and engulfed roger in a sweet hug. "god, i am so glad that you're home. i missed you so much." he gushed.

roger laughed at his comment, "i missed you too, john." he gave his partner a kiss on jaw as they pulled away from the hug. the first thing he noticed was john's outfit. he was wearing one of roger's silk robes, paired with womens underwear and no shirt. roger loved when john dressed like this, which was something he did often. and john enjoyed it too, he wore womens undergarments as relaxing clothes. roger ran his eyes up and down john's body, "you look nice, babe." he smiled.

john looked him in the eyes for a moment before giving him a quick kiss. "thank you." he blushed. john didn't only dress that way for relaxing, he also dressed that way because he knew it drove roger crazy. and if john likes one thing, it's having that affect on him. "so how was work?" john asked.

"boring, just a regular day." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "what did you do when i was gone?" roger asked, setting his things down. john stood with his hands on his hips as he thought about his day. "i cleaned a bit.. watched tv," he said, sitting down in the couch."i called freddie too and asked about how his vacation is going. it was a short call because he told me that jim was begging him to come down to the shore with him". he giggled.

roger laughed too, "i bet they're enjoying themselves." he joined his boyfriend on the couch. john layed down and beckoned for roger to lay his head down on his chest, roger did so. john slid his fingers through roger's long hair for a moment, as roger ran his hands up in down john's side. it was a nice loving embrace, roger was glad to be home and in the arms of his love.

after the two cuddled on the couch for twenty minutes watching tv, roger got up. "im going to go change. you wanna continue our cuddling in our actual bed when im done?" he asked john, who nodded. and they walked hand-in-hand to their bedroom upstairs.

roger picked out a red robe from his wardrobe. john crawled into their queen sized bed while roger undressed. he shamelessly watched him the whole time. roger looked over to him as he stripped off his pants, he could feel john's eyes on him. he loved it.

after changing into nothing but his robe and his plaid boxer shorts, roger joined john under the sheets of their bed. they layed parallel to eachother and looked into eachothers eyes lovingly. roger moved to brush john's hair out of his face, he then kissed his forehead, making john smile widely. roger sighed, "you are so beautiful, john. you know that?" john rolled his eyes, "yes, you tell me that all the time."

roger laughed, "well i mean it." he said cupping john's face and giving him a kiss on the lips. john kissed back. they moved in sequence like that for minutes, not breaking away. john latched his hand to rogers waist and ran his fingers along his back. roger smiled into the kiss, embedding his fingers into john's dark hair. he positioned himself so he was hovering over john and slipped his legs in between john's. the kiss was getting more heated as they locked lips. john prodded roger's lower lip with his tongue, silently asking for permission to enter rogers mouth. but roger broke the kiss as a thought appeared in his mind. john looked up at him and wondered why he broke away so sudden. john asked, "what?"