𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞ಌ

john was having a crisis.

he was sitting in his trailer, they were on tour for sheer heart attack. the tour was going great, they were having great shows, they had met crazy amounts of generous fans, all the band members were having a good time. until last night, john and roger were in roger's dressing room, and they'd had a couple drinks, but not enough to be considered drunk.

to make things short, john ended up giving roger a handjob. at first he saw it as a friendly gesture and told himself that he was just "helping roger out". but then he felt himself getting hard, and his pants progressively got tighter as he continued stroking roger. and once he finished him off, roger noticed the buldge in john's trousers. he asked him, "do you want me to finish you off too?". john declined the offer and headed back to his trailer as quickly as possible after cleaning up.

john tried to fall asleep but he couldn't, he couldn't stop thinking about roger. how attractive he was, or how his tone completely changed when he was turned on. but most of all, he couldn't stop thinking about how much he liked it. he had never been that turned on in his whole life time.

he had always had a problem with getting himself off, but he constantly told himself that he just wasn't using the right material. he tried playboy magazines, pornography, and even groupies on some accasions, but they never made him feel like roger had, and roger didn't even touch him. that was the worst part.

john felt really guilty about not being able to get roger off his mind. and it didn't help his guilt when, in the same night, he touched himself to the thought of roger and had the best orgasm of his life.

the next morning everyone left for breakfast together, besides john. he didn't want to see roger, he would think about everything again and start to feel guilty. he couldn't even think about looking roger in the face after what he did last night, and the last thing he wanted to think about while eating was masterbating. so he stayed in his trailer and ate some left over dinner instead.

freddie called him, and he had to answer or else he knew he'd be in deep shit. and he would prefer to be on good terms with the leader.

"hello?" said freddie over the phone, "what's with the no-show?"

"i just don't feel the best this morning so i stayed in my trailer," he lied, "i think i drank too many last night." he put on a fake laugh.

"okay well we are about done eating, we will be back soon. drink some water," he said in a mom-like tone, "bye."

"bye."

john hated lying to people but he didn't know what else to do. he wanted to curl up into a ball and pretend like nothing ever happened with roger. but if he was being honest with himself, he didn't regret a single thing about it. and he would probably do it again if roger asked. he would do anything if roger asked, he was and had always been entranced by him.

he ended up taking a shower to cool off before they all arrived back.

john pretty well spent his whole evening in his trailer, he just sat in bed all day. he couldn't leave his room, he didn't want to.

brian checked on him once and brought him some warm tea. all the band mates figured they'd just let him rest all day because he wasn't "feeling the best".

it had reached night time now, but john wasn't tired whatsoever. he tried to fall asleep but failed. so now he just laid with his eyes closed. he was thinking about the hookup again. how he got down on his knees in front of roger who spread his legs apart, sitting on a couch. how he ran his palm over roger's crotch, pearing up at roger as he would make whimpering noises and sometimes throw his head back. how john pulled down roger's trousers to be met eye level with roger's buldge. how he could feel his mouth salivating at the sight of it, but he only used his hands to satisfy roger. how the weight of roger's cock felt so nice in this hand, and how roger would whine his name, accidentally letting pet names slip out occasionally.