Capter 1 .this capter is parker's POV

Parker's POV:
Mimi was playing with her dolls, Lauren was on her phone, and Chester was making breakfast, I was looking at the new email's we had got. There's a email that was sent from a girl named Lisa."food is ready!" Chester said from the kitchen.
"Yum what are we eating?" Mimi said. "We are eating bacon and eggs" Chester respond "nice" Lauren said,then her and Mimi made mad Eye contact "I'm going to get more bacon!" They both said running too the kitchen,once in a while Lauren will make Mimi win but she wants Mimi to be brave, and competitive,and what she mostly wants out of Mimi is that she will make everyone that is unique not have to worry about the government or anything to track them because they are different." Actually I won."I said because I was working in the kitchen so I got food first "hey!" Mimi said "who said that you were in our game!" Mimi added mad because I don't play with her often because I'm always working so she was not used to me playing with her and,she doesn't have friends because they claim that she's weird for wearing hood's because of her ears, "stop it you two"I said sarcastically "fine"Lauren said annoyed "I'm still getting more bacon"Mimi said trying to rub it in Lauren's face that she has more bacon then her "I don't get how a little wolf like you can eat so much" Chester said setting down "because I'm a wolf so I eat a lot of meat!"she replied happily "make's sense"Chester said setting down.
~*after breakfast*~ (still Parker's pov)
"GUY'S COME READ THIS EMAIL!"I shouted up to everyone at the top floor,Mimi packed a little bag,Lauren and Chester also got ready because when I call them to read it,we get stuff ready in case we decided to do a video "what is it papa Parker?"mimi said...wait..she called me papa "Mimi,WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR AMAZING"I said a little over excited about that "are we reading the email or?..."Lauren said smiling "oh right"I replied putting Mimi down.
*~after the intro because meh lazy~*
"Alright everyone in the car"I said get everything ready for the video,then I saw Chester struggling to get his shoes on because of all the stuff he's holding...he's pretty stinking cute if you ask me..wait why am I thinking this I'm straight..right? We all got in the car "we really need to buy a three front set's car"Lauren said from the back buckling herself and Mimi in,"we do"Chester replied to Lauren's sentence getting the camera ready "ok...now!"Chester said smiling...am I the only one that want's to kiss him?...wait PARKER STOP.
{*~ I'm lazy so once they get in~*}
"So,Lisa you said that you think you're 'dog' is not your dog?" I asked her making sure that was the problem "yes.."she said looking down sadly...well she can deal with it."I'm going to set up camera's guy's you wanna come with?"I asked them "I'll pass"Chester said "ok then,Mimi Lauren do you want to go?"I added "Sure!"mimi said happily "I'll come too" Lauren said standing up"I actually don't feel comfortable alone in there so I'll come"Chester said picking up the camera and turning it on.

————————————————————————————
So I finally made a chapter and you do not know how hard it is to come up with idea's lol so have a good night/day bye my loveie's!