Breakfast with my Boyfriend

Hi! I'm Samuel but I'm usually referred to as Sam, and my life isn't what you'd think. For now I'm a sophomore in college and share a luxury dorm with my boyfriend Zach.

    He has a nice tan skin tone, muscles that could flex you out of existence, a six pack, evergreen eyes, a nice package if you know what I mean, and don't tell him I said this, but he has a real nice bubble butt.

    Zach is a really nice boyfriend, an extraordinary cook, a straight A student, and a 6 foot 6 tall rich wedgie master, everything I ever wanted.

    My stature isn't anything special, I'm 5 foot 9, in generally good shape but nowhere near strong, my skin's a peach color and I have lake blue eyes as Zach says, and of course, I'm a gay wedgie bitch.

    Before I get into particular stories let me run you down a normal day in my life, although normal isn't how others would describe it.

6:00 AM
   Now, I have physical classes but I usually just do all the work online, the teachers don't really care plus, I get more time to spend with Zach! My usual classes start at 8:00 but of course Zach wakes me up with a good morning wedgie.

    The night before, I made sure to strip to only my tighty whities because Zach would punish me if he saw me sleeping in anything but them. He gives a good strong pull, my eyes bolted all around the room, "Ughhh... Zach owww..." He already gets a moan out of me as the underwear penetrates in. "Aww is little Sammy having a case of morning wood" I was confused but I realized, my ass isn't only in the air because of the wedgie, but my motor already started going and my cock was pushing against the bed, damn Zach turns me on quick.

    "Little Sammy having dirty thoughts ehh?" Zach said trying to hold back giggles, "Well I can fix that" He grabbed my waistband and tugged as hard as he could, the fabric disappeared into my ass, searing it like a steak. My ass was burning, not to mention my hard cock and balls getting crushed by the fabric prison erection combo. *YANK* *POP POP POP* I could feel his yanks ripping my precious tighty whities at the scene, "Ugghhhh... owwww babe.... stop I'm about to- UGHH" He did it, I came, and my stomach, undies, and bed was covered in semen.

    "Love you babe <3" He made the cutest face at me and then *SMACK* "EEP" "HAHA, oh I can't get over your little squeels, hurry and get dressed so we can get ready for our date!" Zach is kind of a bitch in the mornings, but oh it is hot. I rubbed my sore ass and started to clean myself up, I threw the tighty whities in the "stain" pile, Zach uses it when he feels right. I then put on some new clothes, some adidas shorts that were maybe a bit too tight, you could see my defined package if I ever get excited, I also put on some white tee and of course some new tighty whities underneath it all.

    You may think it's a bit casual for a date but that's how Zach likes it, especially the tight shorts. I of course have many different briefs, and even some other types of underwear, panties, really tight boxer briefs, kid undies, gigantic undies, spandex, mesh, even a see through one, practically anything but boxers. I picked the tighty whities specifically though because they're a classic and Zach loves to wedge them up my ass.

    I walk into the common area which is beside the kitchen and I'm greeted with a sweet syrupy aroma. "Mmmm... smells delicious" my mouth watered without my consent. "It's ready!" Zach yells, and I walk over to the table but before I can sit down and eat the pancakes I'm stopped by Zach, "Uh uh uh, gotta strip first wedgie boy" i do what he says and strip down to my tighty whities but he usually doesn't do this much on a normal day.

    "For breakfast we will play a game of sorts, for today's theme your underwear is your plate" Zach likes to come up with themes a lot, one day the theme was another wedgie, another pair of briefs, by the end of the day I had 18 pairs of briefs on, some in atomics, some in frontal atomics, shoulder, handcuff, tarzan, practically any permanent wedgie you can move around in. I sat down in just my tighty whities and a I could feel Zach's smooth hand reach behind me and latch onto my waistband. "For this game you're not allowed to see so please no peeking sweetie" I was confused until he started pulling, "OWWWW... AHHGG" In only two pulls he got it over my head and under my chin, talk about muscular, "that's your blindfold now don't take it off!" I did as Zach commanded and waited patiently in the atomic wedgie, my ass was burning but the pain was being battled by the scent of so many different breakfasts and the scent of my wedged undies mixing.