letter one

Dear Kim Sunoo,

The day was supposed to be spent touring around the city with my cousins. They said it would be best to do it, so that I could tell to the ones I will met in Canada that I left my heart in Seoul with them.

Little they did know someone has already taken it a year ago.

I really don't want to visit Hybe Museum for I know, I could see a reminder of you. For you were one of their artists there.

But then I saw you by the lobby. Our eyes connected for maybe a second and it felt like forever in that moment.

We both stopped there, and I swear I saw a million emotions flashed through your beautiful eyes. It was becoming unbearable to see you after so many months of missing you, so I looked away.

It reminded me of how I waited for you each morning at the waiting shed of our school and your smile is the one to complete my day. The color of your lips reminding me of the secret I love you's in class without the others noticing.

The long walks we take at nights when everything is getting too much for us.

We were young back then and didn't know any better how to love, and how it can break you inside.

And I couldn't believe that just thirteen days more, I would never be able to see you again for good.

We'll never return here. This is not home for me.

My home had long abandon me for his dream without a single explanation.

The same home in the form of you passed by me and you didn't even turn back to look at me again, like you used to do.

I know because I had turned around and hoped for you to look back, to give me at least one small sign but you just walked away like you did that night.

It felt like as though my world is ending again, but I didn't do anything. Yet again.

And like the first night you left, I was left thinking about you for the rest of the day.

You had that much power me, Kim Sunoo.

Y/N