letter four

Dear Kim Sunoo,

Today we were taking a walk in one of the parks near Namsan Tower when you suddenly walked up to us and asked to talk me.

Alone. One-on-One.

And you never realized how I was speechless at first, but I agreed all the same.

"Hello, Y/N", you breathed out.

Then with one hand, you run it through your hair, the manner that shows you were nervous, "Thanks for um.. making it awkward to my family. They told me they met you yesterday and I was glad to know that you're still okay with them"

"I love them, so why not. But why are you talking about this now?", I asked, his simple presence before me is killing me inside.

You looked uncomfortable. I wanted to drop the subject and put you at ease by letting you go, but I really wanted to stay longer, so I waited and waited for your answer.

Then you finally said, "They like you a lot. Said I was too damn stupid to break up with you in the first place but I hope they understand"

"You hope they understand that you break me completely for your dreams, right?", I spat, this has been the thing I wanted to say.

You winced at the harsh tone at my voice. Before I could never do it, never wanted to hurt you because I would hate myself for that.

I hated seeing you cry.

But I also hated that you looked everywhere but me, "Look, I need to leave soon. But until then, all can I say is that I'm sorry, okay?"

You gave me a pleading look. This was the same look I was giving you when you ended it between the two of us.

Was it wrong for me to wanted that you will stay longer and ignore your duty for being an Idol just for me?

But all I could do was nod and gestured for you to finally go after seeing one of your co-members stopping by?

Niki called for you that your bus is leaving now.

Then you turned your back on me and took off in a run but not without saying, "Bye Y/N"

My heart skipped a beat because before you disappeared on my sight, you waved and smiled at me. It's been a year since you had called me by name and it pains me to think it would be the last time.

And your voice like always sounded so good. Like a mixture of heaven and hell to me at the same time.

Like a mixture of happy ever afters and tragedies.

Like a song of an ending to my ears.

Y/N