PART-1

All are in Conference hall. Rathore came in, All looked at him and stood up.

"Good Morning team " Rathore said, with action said them to sit.

"Good Morning Sir " Team said, sat on their chairs.

"Rawte kaha hai ?" Rathore asked,looking at his seat.

"Aapne cabin me hai sir " Riya said, All looked at her and Rathore nod.

"Usko bulao " Rathore said, Riya nod, left the conference hall.

Riya knocked the Arjun's cabin door. Arjun was busy in file.

"Come in " Arjun said, sternly. Riya came in.

"Sir, Rathore sir is calling you. " Riya said.

"I am coming, you can go " Arjun said sternly. Riya nod and left.

Arjun came in Conference hall and sat in his place.

"So, team The new Member is going to join in our ETF team. It's crime reporter, to cover us and cases " Rathore said.

"Rathore, we are not celebrates that people have to know us. " Arjun said irritated face.

"It's DIG's decision. We have to follow. " Rathore said strictly. Arjun is frustrated listening this and move and stood at pin board. All look at eachother seeing Arjun expect Rathore, who shook his head.

"She is coming in 5mins. " Rathore said.

Outside ETF,

A girl look beautiful and excitedly get down the taxi, infront of ETF and move in. She goes to reception and asked a way to know about team members.

"They are in Conference hall. " Receptionist said.

"Thank you " girl said with big smile,move to Conference hall.

Conference hall,

The door got opened and a girl came in. All look at Entrence and saw a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile looking at everyone. Chotu and Shree are stun seeing her beauty. All looked at her.

"Hii, Sakshi.. Sakshi Anand, Crime Reporter, to cover you people. " Girl said with smile. All smiled. Arjun listening name become shock.

"Sameer Rathore, Welcome to the team. Sakshi " Rathore said and shake hand with her. She nod with smile. All introduce with eachother. Arjun turned to teammates and look happy  and shock.

"Aur yeh hai...." Rathore said, pointing towards Arjun,but got cut in middle.

"ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte. " Sakshi said with tears.

"Sakshi Anand " Arjun said with wet voice, tears.They said together and smile at each other. Team look at each other in shock and Rathore too.

Sakshi walking towards him, he take steps towards her. They stood infront of each other and looking at eachother from head to toe. Arjun spread his arms and she hug him too. Both hug eachother tight and had tears. Arjun cleaned his tears in hug as team couldn't see him.

Team is in shock. Seeing Arjun like this.

"Arjun sir smile kar rahe hai ? " Riya said shocking.

"Sapna toh nahi dekhra mai " Shree said. Liza pinched Shree, who listen him.

"Haila ! Arjun Sir smile kare hai ? " Chotu said. Ayesha and Sameer listened to them are in shock.

"Arjun " Sakshi said, coming out of hug.

"Smiley" Arjun said,cleaned her tears. Sakshi chuckled.

"How are you? You here ? " Arjun said with the glint of happiness.

Arjun जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें