PART - 2

Next Day,

The team reached ETF office expect Arjun, Sakshi. They all are in Conference hall doing paper work and talking to each other. Rathore is in his cabin.

At, 9:00am. Arjun and Sakshi enter the office and  moved to Conference hall. They sat on their chairs.

"Good Morning sir" Team said. Arjun nodded.

"Good Morning guys" Sakshi said with big smile.

"Good Morning Sakshi " Team said. They continue there work. Rathore came in Conference hall.

"Team, we have a case, Mangalore ke famous businessman ki beti missing hai. He requested us to look after it. We have to leave today and now." Rathore said.

"Yes sir " Team said except Arjun.

"We will leave in one car or two ? " Ayesha said.

"One car " Rathore said.

All left there house and pack the bag. Arjun picked everyone and moving to Sakshi hostel. They reached and Arjun called her. She came with bag and kept in car. All sat in car like, Back seat from left: Chotu , Riya, Shree; Middle seat : Ayesha, Liza, Sakshi; Driving : Arjun ; Co-passenger seat : Sameer.

All are sitting silently as Sameer and Arjun are there.

"Arjun radio on karo na " Sakshi said. Arjun nod and on the radio.
The song is played. Sakshi opened the window, keep the head out to feel fresh air.

"Smiley ! Sar andar rakho " Arjun said,seeing her from rare mirror.

"No " Sakshi said, nodding No with pout. All listened and saw her.

"Sakshi it's not safe to keep head outside. " Ayesha said, worriedly. She nod No.

"It's waste of time and energy to say her anything Ayesha. She won't listen to us. " Arjun said, shaking his head. Rathore is seeing and listened to Arjun and look outside the window. After sometime, They stopped for food and had lunch. All sat on bench to relax.

"Case missing ki hai aur kuch pata hai, details? " Arjun asked Rathore.

"Maine Shree se kaha ke businessman ke family ki kundali nikalne ko kaha hai. " Rathore said. Arjun nod and going to say something. Sakshi came to him.

"Arjun !" Sakshi asked sweetly. Arjun understand that she need something.

"Kya chahiye ? " Arjun asked. surprising Rathore.

" Woh mujhe Ice cream chahiye. Please dila do na " Sakshi asked with puppy face. Arjun just looking at her with folding hands to his chest.

"Please na please " Sakshi pleaded.

"Chalo " Arjun said, moved to ice cream cycle.

"Yes ! " Sakshi said jumped in happiness.

"Aari ho ya Mai wapis aajao " Arjun threatened her.

"Aari hu " Sakshi said, run to him.  They took ice cream and Sakshi took 7 ice creams.

"Itne kiske liye? " Arjun asked shocking.

"Sab ke liye aur extra mere liye " Sakshi said. Arjun nod and give the money to ice cream cycle. Team look at them in shock and saw them coming. Sakshi came near them.

"Guys yeh lo " Sakshi said, give everyone a ice cream to them and thanked her. Sakshi went to Rathore.

"Sameer yeh lo " Sakshi said, give an ice cream.

"Mere liye bhi ? " Rathore asked surprisingly.

"Haan" Sakshi said. Rathore took ice cream and thanked her. She had an ice cream and give one to Arjun. Arjun nod No.

Arjun जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें